B7 - General Topic 2022 #9 (July / August)

il y a 11 minutes, Hornymacho a dit :

Eh bien, c'est la fin du rêve de Tim... Je ne sais pas si elle fait vraiment ses valises pour de bon en quittant le projet ???? 

ET C'EST BIEN FAIT POUR SA GUEULE DE VOULAOIR BAISER UNE FILLE IVRE QUI NE LE VOULAIT PAS.

Depuis elle ferme la porte de la chambre à clé pour qu'il n'entre pas , Samson a du lui dire , ce sont des poulettes mises là pour nous .

L'australopithèque n'ose meme plus venir à B4 de peur de croiser Loraine.

4 minutes ago, peterete123 said:

Ulyana, Harley and Olivia would enjoy B7 better than Tim and Samson

Please god not them, you forgot short girl with vampire toyboy. they suck big time

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, isidore57 said:

AND IT'S GOOD FOR HIS MOUTH TO WANNA FUCK A DRUNK GIRL WHO DIDN'T WANT TO.

Since she locked the bedroom door so he wouldn't come in, Samson must have told her, they're chicks put there for us.

Australopithecus doesn't even dare to come to B4 anymore for fear of crossing Loraine.

Man, she is angry, she isn`t angry that Tim fucked her when she was drunk, she is angry because he didn`t pay her

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Is Kassandra ever going to step up, I know she is quite conservative but man oh man, we sure could use just a little reason to tune into her bedroom..... especially when Ailey is not there. So far I think is a big failure, and B-7 needs something to rise a little interest in this place.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Is Kassandra ever going to step up, I know she is quite conservative but man oh man, we sure could use just a little reason to tune into her bedroom..... especially when Ailey is not there. So far I think is a big failure, and B-7 needs something to rise a little interest in this place.

Both of them shouldn't even be on RLC. 🙄 

• Upvote 2

à l’instant, johnny0692 a dit :

Lilith dans la chambre Samson

Elle a envie de se faire baiser par lui, Lorraine a du lui raconter 

elle est toujours entrée à l'improvise dans la chambre de Lorraine quand Samson y était .