B7 - General Topic 2022 #9 (July / August)

13 hours ago, moules said:

On replay, the first fuck under the covers by Ailey and her bf resembled her masturbation technique:  grind the pussy against a pillow.  No penetration, she looked to be pushing and sliding her labia and clit against his cock.

Are you superman?
Bill Murray Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Nothing is happening for few days, anything interesting is off cams, every one (except poor tim which has broken hart from hooker) is living real life outside B7 (and B4). This is huge disrespect towards paying members.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rafan said:

Nothing is happening for few days, anything interesting is off cams, every one (except poor tim which has broken hart from hooker) is living real life outside B7 (and B4). This is huge disrespect towards paying members.

this is the way it's always been on rlc.  as for tim, i don't like the guy from when he was on rlc with ilona.  i always liked (notice that i said liked and not loved) ilona and he treated her like dog shit so he can piss off as far as i'm concerned.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hornymacho said:

Well it is the end of Tim's dream...  Not sure if she is really packing for good leaving the project ???? 

No, she doesn't pack everything, so she probably only goes away for a few days