B4 - General Topic 2022 #54 (July / August)

6 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I really noticed this. Here is the point where he really fingers her ass aggressively and follows up by asking her if he can fuck her in the ass. She tells him "No".ย 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

ย 

At one point he puts the tip at the door and she removes it. ๐Ÿ˜„

il y a 9 minutes, Boing a ditย :

Maintenant, Lilith est partie seule dans la cour infรฉrieure hors camรฉra. Mais quelle est la taille de cette partie du jardin ? et qu'est-ce que รงa fait lร  ?

Elle rode autour des deux gars surtout Samson,

elle trouvera ce qu'elle cherche un jour et peut รชtre plus tรดt que prรฉvu !!!!

7 hours ago, Sergio said:

of course there is always this question, after three months from the first fuck, what happened so urgent to bring this stud in front of the cameras, only RLC knows

I donโ€™t really care what happened, I am glad, she has always been hot, but absent. Good for her, that was amazing and the guy never stopped. Well done ๐Ÿฅฐ

10 minutes ago, mikeeej4 said:

wat doen die daltons daar destrieri de meisjes vinden het niet leuk als ze destrieri daar zijn

ย 

They have equipped the gym with heavy equipment: so I think it is expected that it will also be used by the men of B7. Also I think some girls are happy with their presence

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, ddhm said:

Luna proved during her first stay who , what and when she can deliver โ€ฆ it was just a wrong casting at wrong places โ€ฆ She will be back I believe under better circumstances ..ย 

I have to disagree. Luna was disappointing because she was back and forward with her BF that didn't eve knew she was in the project.ย