B4 - General Topic 2022 #54 (July / August)

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I rarely get people wrong, so if I was right all along about Zabava, I think you can trust me about Luna too 😁

Luna did nothing by herself.....a complete waste of a room. She was only good for making the other girls speak English. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This is the happiest ever Zabava I have ever personally seen and especially since the war started .. The best example to wind up her sister … off we go , fantastic Zabava with more sex coming 😋😋😎

5 hours ago, Ash1 said:

The bag that is on the kitchen floor by the table has been there for over 2 days and was put there by Lilith. 

And she got it from a male that was in the garage. She came from the garage with the bag and I heard a male voice say something to Lilith. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

Luna did nothing by herself.....a complete waste of a room. She was only good for making the other girls speak English. 

Young girl , messed up and fell for a loser ( sorry for the characterization but that’s how I categorize him ) … obviously when the heart overtakes the brain ( developing feelings and emotions for the wrong person ) , we get to see results like we saw with her ..Let’s see how life treats her , still educated girl , she will find her own way .. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s not Socrates or Aristotle , it is Zabava , the girl who has been smashed for month after month , for week after week , for long and short Camcaps members as “ send her home “ , “ she needs to get the hell out of here “ “ what the fuck is she’s still doing “ , “ please send the boring one home “ and bla bla bla … Zabava gave not only an EPIC answer but she learnt EACH AND EVERYONE doubtful Camcaps member that , give a girl the right time and not the 90 days visa limit that they have to do all , then you never know what’s coming or how a tenant evolves …

To my good friend @thinga69 , Esmi can be equally unpredictable .. and then Zabava’s actions in comparison to her , well , it would be elementary vs University ( sorry zabava , couldn’t resist your sister’s popularity that in a way led to your tonight’s actions ) . 

You are to dumb to understand that no one really cares about  your essays. Clearly you get hard reading your own garbage. In a long term, if any of the girls read your shit, they would think we are all insane 🙄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, joebirch said:

You are to dumb to understand that no one really cares about  your essays. Clearly you get hard reading your own garbage. In a long term, if any of the girls read your shit, they would think we are all insane 🙄

Are you aware that you can not see his comments if it bothers you?
I invite you to do it before I make the decision that no one can see yours, because what bothers me is your behavior towards another member

Thanks for your understanding

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Are you aware that you can not see his comments if it bothers you?
I invite you to do it before I make the decision that no one can see yours, because what bothers me is your behavior towards another member

Thanks for your understanding

How do I do that

Il y a 15 heures, MrFlexxy a dit :

Zara will be missed, she's one I'd definitely welcome back in the future 

I will miss Zara too, she is such a cute girl although she can be a little quirky & was hesitant to go too far with guys on camera.

Lovely girl nonetheless, hope she would be back either with her guy or be more open to do b/g stuffs.

Have fun girl!

Good Bye GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

This guy is a horn-dog. How many times has he fucked her already ? he just can't get enough LOL 

I woke up to see she had a guy there, he was next to her, he then climbed on dick in hand and she pushed him away but friendly so I came to read the comments for the usual.

She didn't fuck, they did it out of sight etc. and that's how it was going then suddenly the comments changed. By the time I read it all I went back to catch the last minute or so of the latest round.

So finally she did it, well done girl