B4 - General Topic 2022 #54 (July / August)

Guys, you can't do this, I'm still crying reading your goodbyes to Zara, it's a great loss, until a new girl comes along, more unscrupulous than her and everything is forgotten

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Zara I don't know if you will read this but let me say that you were a great surprise in this project. You and Dana came in with a plan and both executed masterfully.

You enjoyed your time, did workouts, evolved your dance skills and it was a joy just looking you smiling.

I wish you all the best in your future and that all your dreams come true. I hope that you come back in the next summer.

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ’–

Β 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Boing said in the last thread

Zara left a bag in the kitchen: did she forget it or are they things she leaves to other girls?

Β 

I fear she may have forgotten the bag but I don't have replay so can't go back to see if she put anything in after getting up and leaving.

She certainly took it to the Kitchen before putting her suitcase by the front door.

It seems strange to leave it on the floor like that, if it was gifts for the girls you'd leave it on a table.

If anyone wants to check Zara got up at 3.25 and left at 4.09 taking the bag downstairs before 4.00 I think

30 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Loraine wird erst am 1. August zurückkehren 🀣

Wen interessiert denn Loraine noch ernsthaft ? Gewiss, sie ist eine der im Moment lΓ€ngsten Teilnehmerinnen im RLC-Projekt. Und ja, sie hat wenn sie will eine gewisse Ausstrahlung welche die jungen MΓ€dchen , zumal wenn sie erst kurze Zeit bei RLC sind und ihre Stellung im GefΓΌge der Villen erst noch finden mΓΌssen, einfach nicht haben kΓΆnnen Zara wΓ€re so ein MΓ€dchen gewesen dasΒ  aufgrund ihrer Ausstrahlung und gewisser FΓ€higkeiten zu einer FΓΌhrungsfigur und zu dem Gesicht des gegenwΓ€rtigen RLC hΓ€tte werden kΓΆnnen.Β 

Aber Loraine hat in meinen Augen durch die Komâdie mit dem unseligen Samson eine solche Rolle verspielt und es gibt keine Grund für ihre weitere Anwesenheit. Trotzdem sage ich daß RLC auf sehr gute langfristige Teilnehmerinnen nicht verzichten kann. Der stÀndige Wechsel, auch von " Ankerpunkten " , tut der Szene dort nicht gut und auch den meisten der Abonnenten gefallen die stÀndigen kurzen Wechsel bestimmt nicht. 

6 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Wen interessiert denn Loraine noch ernsthaft ? Gewiss, sie ist eine der im Moment lΓ€ngsten Teilnehmerinnen im RLC-Projekt. Und ja, sie hat, wenn sie will Eine gewisse Ausstrahlung welche die jungen MΓ€dchen , zumal wenn sie erst kurze Zeit bei RLC sind und ihre Stellung im GefΓΌge der Villen erst noch finden &, einfach nicht Haben can Zara wΓ€re so ein MΓ€dchen gewesen das aufgrund ihrer Ausstrahlung und gewisser FΓ€higkeiten zu einer FΓΌhrungsfigur und zu dem Gesicht des gegenwΓ€rtigen RLC kΓΆnnten werden.Β 

Aber Loraine hat in meinen Augen durch die Komâdie mit dem unseligen Samson eine solche Rolle gespielt und es gibt keinen Grund für ihre weitere Anwesenheit. Trotzdem sage ich, daß RLC auf sehr gute Teilnehmerinnen nicht verzichten kann. Der stÀndige Wechsel, auch von "Ankerpunkten", tut der Szene dort nicht gut und auch den meisten der Abonnenten gefallen die stÀndigen kurzen Wechsel bestimmt nicht. 

Bitte beachten dass einige Teile meinesΒ  Postes dem Anschein nach nicht ΓΌbersetzt wurden sind. Dadurch einige Feststellungen nicht oder ziemlich verdreht wiedergegeben. Hoffentlich ist der Sinn des Gesagten trotzdem ersichtlich.

33 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Boing said in the last thread

Zara left a bag in the kitchen: did she forget it or are they things she leaves to other girls?

Β 

I fear she may have forgotten the bag but I don't have replay so can't go back to see if she put anything in after getting up and leaving.

She certainly took it to the Kitchen before putting her suitcase by the front door.

It seems strange to leave it on the floor like that, if it was gifts for the girls you'd leave it on a table.

If anyone wants to check Zara got up at 3.25 and left at 4.09 taking the bag downstairs before 4.00 I think

The black bag by the table is from Lilith.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Boing sagte im letzten Thread

Zara hat eine Tasche in der KΓΌche gelassen: Hat sie sie vergessen oder ΓΌberlΓ€sst sie das anderen MΓ€dchen?

Β 

Ich fΓΌrchte, sie hat die Tasche vergessen, aber ich habe keine Wiederholung, also kann ich nicht zurΓΌckgehen, um zu sehen, ob sie etwas hineingelegt hat, nachdem sie aufgestanden und gegangen ist.

Sie nahm es auf jeden Fall mit in die KΓΌche, bevor sie ihren Koffer neben die HaustΓΌr stellte.

Es scheint seltsam, es so auf dem Boden liegen zu lassen, wenn es ein Geschenk fΓΌr die MΓ€dchen wΓ€re, wΓΌrdest du es auf einem Tisch liegen lassen.

Wenn jemand nachsehen will, dass Zara um 3.25 Uhr aufgestanden und um 4.09 Uhr gegangen ist, um die Tasche vor 4.00 Uhr nach unten zu bringen, glaube ich

She put the bag in front of thefront door, took another bag and the suitcase with her.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Loraine will return only in august 1st 🀣

which only shows they cant find replacements, kass and ailey being perfect examples, maybe they should give permasmile, boytoy and svetlana a room each to make up the numbers

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Loraine will return only in august 1st 🀣

Finally they let us know when Loraine is back , what a joke … I need to say this and it might be a bad speculation , but I think , the β€œ door β€œ that Tweety opened last winter when she was on holidays , she then extended and in the end she quit the project and then RLC had her back only a couple of months ago , I think this created an irreversible β€œ new thing β€œ , that is whenever , wherever , whatever , any tenant can go and just do their things before they return to the luxury of the pool , the fitness room and whatever more amenities and facilities they can get … of course , for β€œ Divas β€œ like Loraine , long time tenants like Monika some weeks ago and in general whoever needs to be β€œ on vacation β€œ while in Barcelona RLC project vacation and work. , the apartments now are really as I have said kind of β€œ abandoned β€œ and they don’t control a lot what’s going on …

Anyway Β , let’s hope we don’t see any of the girls who are β€œ surrounding β€œ the apartments lately to become participants again - except if Harley rejoins πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ as sweet little Ulyana is visiting my country currently πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰