Where is Isabel Living ?

So where is Isabel living?  I have seen her only twice in the last 3 days; both times when she came home to

have lunch with her sister and boyfriend.  She eats and then disappears in about 15 minutes, never to return

for the rest of the day or evening. Is it possible she is living with Alma ?  She always shows up in fresh clothes

and perfect makeup......so where does she hide all day and night and when did she move all her clothes out of the apartment ?    ??? ??? ???

• Upvote 1

si trabaja en un bar de alterne por el dia esta libre mas o menos,pero la tia no aparece por casa para nada,todas estas trabajadoras hasta donde yo se, se retiran tarde y duermen de dia,pero Marcelo esta mas solo que la una, ahi aparte hay algo mas,pronto sabremos de que se trata,de todas formas es otro de los pisos que tiene los dias contados,ellos, Katia con todo lo buena que esta y Sofia out

She is home sleeping with him at night in bed.

She may be sleeping with someone,  but it sure isn't at home with Marcelo.

I am pretty sure I saw her there last night.  Laying nude with her legs spread looking at her phone.  Cam 7.  Unless it was another woman but it sure looked like her.

Efectivamente, ella trabaja en un bar de alterne, vulgarmente conocido como "(Edited)" 8)

Espero que no pasa el mismo a la Alma.. :'(  .  I sure hope that Alma is not doing the same thing !

Por mi como si cierran todos los apartamentos...

Yo sigo siendo miembro, aunque por poco tiempo, y hay dias que ni entro en RLC.

I am pretty sure I saw her there last night.  Laying nude with her legs spread looking at her phone.  Cam 7.  Unless it was another woman but it sure looked like her.

That describes isabel perfectly

laying nude,

legs spread wide apart,and

Yes looking at her Phone.    ::)

laying nude,

She was there last night.  Even had anal sex.

laying nude,

She was there last night.  Even had anal sex.

I think both you guys are dreaming or watching old videos . :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
  • Upvote 1