B2 - General Topic 2022 #19 (August)

Noldus

Kristy wants games but when the “ physicality “ needs to be applied she plays it virgin 😆..

Plus ..Thor still and always can have anyone , I think he is the only guy that all girls have no problem being around him in comparison to the rest of the guys..Thor has this something special for the girls ..

• Haha 1

Monica really looks great tonight , it was nice to see Leia being part of the evening ,Timur and Tereza absent is the big question mark ( even more watching Tereza playing with herself earlier ) , very disappointing for any of the rest not joining .. The funny thing is that perhaps all girls like Loraine , Zabava and who knows , even Nana , might be looking for a place to sleep later in B1 😂🤣😝

I don’t have words for Alana , totally uninterested , all the time at her mobile , she doesn’t even care .. The worst thing for me is that she’s also using the privileges of the bedroom and Kristy always in the sofa ..Come on RLC , if Kristy wants her there , take a decision , give her a choice , otherwise , it can’t be a B2 bed having a girl for rent free and 3-4 times per month enjoying some privacy and the rest of the period being unhappy doing this job .

• Upvote 1