B2 - General Topic 2022 #19 (August)

2 minutes ago, MASTERMASSUER said:

We are disappointed in Esmi! Is she really going to sleep on that matress as him? Is she that disparate! My God we thought she was the classy one of the bunch. We are no longer a fan of hers. This worm needs to be told to go back to his own apartment. Kirsty could have been a better host and took care of Esmi!!!

I think her plan was only to sleep there and Samson wasn't on it. Then Thor started some talk about Esmi and Sex and Samson stayed because Kristy wants to put fire on everything and Esmi can't say no sometimes.

Edited by thinga69

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

As I already said, you can think that and it is ok, but I disagree. Don't know why, just a thought ! 

I don’t think, I see how she is around girl…I don’t care if she into girls, boys, dolphins…just an observation 

5 minutes ago, MASTERMASSUER said:

We are disappointed in Esmi! Is she really going to sleep on that matress as him? Is she that disparate! My God we thought she was the classy one of the bunch. We are no longer a fan of hers. This worm needs to be told to go back to his own apartment. Kirsty could have been a better host and took care of Esmi!!!

Y’all lost your mind with that classy nonsense….she is a regular girl like everyone else 🤦‍♂️😂

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MASTERMASSUER said:

We are disappointed in Esmi! Is she really going to sleep on that matress next to him? Is she that disparate! My God we thought she was the classy one of the bunch. We are no longer a fan of hers. This worm needs to be told to go back to his own apartment. Kirsty could have been a better host and took care of Esmi!!!

This is all the girl's pushing her she has better taste in men i hope!