Who has infiltrated CamCaps?

Guest noralover

Guest noralover

Ok, a new whodunnit game for you...

Guess which CC member is actually an RLC tenant or owner who has infiltrated this forum.....

Guest noralover

perhaps the CC member who contacted me asking if I was a member of RLC was actually one of the tenants making a bid for freedom.....they did ask if I could help them in message.....rather strange.....

Guest noralover

I'm sinking fast...whoever it is who has got in here is slowly but surely removing my video links/blocking files......10 at the last count.....and rising.....

I'm sinking fast...whoever it is who has got in here is slowly but surely removing my video links/blocking files......10 at the last count.....and rising.....

Can you elaborate? Only myself and the mods have the ability to remove or move other people's posts. I haven't received any other complaints about this.

Can you elaborate? Only myself and the mods have the ability to remove or move other people's posts. I haven't received any other complaints about this.

It's not happening here, Admin.  It's happening on our mediafire accounts.  I started a thread, "In The Crosshairs" about it a few days ago.

It's not happening here, Admin.  It's happening on our mediafire accounts.  I started a thread, "In The Crosshairs" about it a few days ago.

Ah, okay. FYI, not that RLC cares but we have added a section to our terms of service that says "Viewing or usage of this website by reallifecam.com or TECH FASHION INC. staff or associates is strictly prohibited".  In other words, it is against our terms of service from them to use this site to find URL's to file DMCA takedown notices against, or to search for member accounts to ban.

Guest noralover

Yes this happened to me too....the mediafire thing.....all my files have been blocked.

Is it possible to upload video files directly to camcaps?

Guest bjlikes2watch

Yes video files can be uploaded here, however there is a file size restrriction...

if its too big its wont complete upload.. I think its around 40MB size?