B4 - General Topic 2022 #55 (August)

In one of the most surreal and rarest occasions I can remember , both recently or in many months time ( if ever ..) , FINALLY all B4 cast is gathered all together , all girls together in the kitchen…But the most important is the nice and happy mood from almost everyone , Ginger’s appearance with the boyfriend and Loraine’s return brought a good vibe as it seems , to be also fair with Loraine . Even Zabava is participating and Trinity has a good chance to feel and understand better and faster how it is to share and socialize with the rest of her colleagues / roommates .

Let’s see the hunters results for tonight …

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

In one of the most surreal and rarest occasions I can remember , both recently or in many months time ( if ever ..) , FINALLY all B4 cast is gathered all together , all girls together in the kitchen…But the most important is the nice and happy mood from almost everyone , Ginger’s appearance with the boyfriend and Loraine’s return brought a good vibe as it seems , to be also fair with Loraine . Even Zabava is participating and Trinity has a good chance to feel and understand better and faster how it is to share and socialize with the rest of her colleagues / roommates .

Let’s see the hunters results for tonight …

I just don't like Lilith's clinginess. But yes, the atmosphere in general is great.