B4 - General Topic 2022 #55 (August)

Just caught up with stuff from last night, Ginger reeeeealy needs to get rid of that guy. Whether you've been drinking or not, if someone says no, it means no, don't fucking grab them and not let them get away from you. After she slapped him he grabbed her leg roughly as he got off the bed, then leaned in and almost headbutted her. There's very few things in life I actually get mad at, but seeing men being rough with women infuriates me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

Just caught up with stuff from last night, Ginger reeeeealy needs to get rid of that guy. Whether you've been drinking or not, if someone says no, it means no, don't fucking grab them and not let them get away from you. After she slapped him he grabbed her leg roughly as he got off the bed, then leaned in and almost headbutted her. There's very few things in life I actually get mad at, but seeing men being rough with women infuriates me.

The sad part is that probably isn't the first time the he does something like this.

• Upvote 1

I've been a subscriber since 2015, and I really miss the good times we were used to have in the appartments. In every appartment, we had girls having fun together, dancing, playing games, lots of teasing, even "shows" like a lot of people called it, compared to actual appartments where most of the girls are in their bedrooms, watching their phones !  I really think RLC should change their ways to "fill the appartments" ... We can keep Esmi but the test of the crew could be changed !! 

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I've been a subscriber since 2015, and I really miss the good times we were used to have in the appartments. In every appartment, we had girls having fun together, dancing, playing games, lots of teasing, even "shows" like a lot of people called it, compared to actual appartments where most of the girls are in their bedrooms, watching their phones !  I really think RLC should change their ways to "fill the appartments" ... We can keep Esmi but the test of the crew could be changed !! 

Bruh, Esmi is top 3 boring girl at the moment besides Trinity and the one humping pillows while speed texting 

• Like 2

And I will add this: RLC, please close B7 ASAP !  Nothing interesting there, poor cast, and on top of this, Bogdan and Nelly !  They bring NOTHING! As soon as they are having fun, dancing, they always complain about the music and everything !!  Please KICK THEM OFF !!  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3