B4 - General Topic 2022 #55 (August)

What we really need here is some stripping games of some kind, for goodness sake, spice things up a little. Have some fun, so you dont have regrets when you get older. 

Time to watch movie I guess, and I am wondering why??? am I still paying for this really boring crap.

image.jpeg.bc2cf32c6d1e635ea9f9ff4d4a51d35d.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

What we really need here is some stripping games of some kind, for goodness sake, spice things up a little. Have some fun, so you dont have regrets when you get older. 

Time to watch movie I guess, and I am wondering why??? am I still paying for this really boring crap.

image.jpeg.bc2cf32c6d1e635ea9f9ff4d4a51d35d.jpeg

😂😂….when girls are doing shows, people are saying it’s fake, if some are doing naughty things, people are saying some other shit, if Esmi is doing nothing, people are saying she is amazing 🤷‍♂️😂😂😂….when people have normal birthday party people are saying it’s boring and they should do a show 🤦‍♂️😂

I am here for the naughty things and couldn’t care less about anything else, I got my own life to live 🤷‍♂️😂😂

4 hours ago, thinga69 said:

And is offline since yesterday and not even RLC noticed that. 🤣

They didn’t notice Loraine was not in the villa for two whole more days when she was on “ holidays “  and they had announced that she’s back 😂🤣 and you talk about a “broken “ camera .. pfff , details 😂🤣😂🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1