Carla & Yanai (2022) #2

Well… We always praise the girls but I think Yanai deserves also a RESPECTING compliment as I believe that the guy really fucks like a champ and stallion . Incredible stamina , imagination and improvising , Carla who is endlessly horny and demanding , seeing her “ knocked out “ after this marathon says it all .

Sam and Yanai top performers then , would love the possibility one day of Masha and Yanai ….😱😱🔥🔥🔥

13 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe now we know why he spend that whole Saturday and part of the Sunday trying to get her to bed because looks like they are dating or something. 

Warming up fit the second time as misunderstandings happen 😁..but when you like someone a lot ( she likes him really much ..) a quick minutes forgiving  is given and luckily for us we get to enjoy her second blowjob run …😋😋

23 minutes ago, reezaminalang said:

Carla should've open the door so they can hear each other

The door in the LR can always close and minimize the sound but it was decibels high record from Carla I think since she joined again with Yanai in this place ..

23 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe now we know why he spend that whole Saturday and part of the Sunday trying to get her to bed because looks like they are dating or something. 

I think he is a player and can have whoever he wishes anytime , I believe we see more ladies in the apartment with him ..

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think he is a player and can have whoever he wishes anytime , I believe we see more ladies in the apartment with him ..

All I know is he has always been good to us with not being shy with the cameras. It's almost like he talks the girls into not hiding from them. 

Within less than an hour , Don Juan and the beautiful guest get the top replay very easily …Food for thought for RLC as it clearly shows what viewers want to watch ( unpredictability , new or at least not repeated people on cameras , smiles and good feelings ) and “ pushing back “ apartments , cameras and tenants that provide a routine .. I hope this apartment keeps on being this unpredictable place and as I said some days ago , I hope RLC allows in a way the mixture of the locals with the Russian speaking ..This will elevate the Barcelona viewership exactly as it did when we finally saw Martina getting involved with the Barcelona apartments when many forum members didn’t like it …

10 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

All I know is he has always been good to us with not being shy with the cameras. It's almost like he talks the girls into not hiding from them. 

We can’t demand that all guests are so successful and great like him and whenever he “ persuades “ for camera views but if there were 2-3 more like him ( both girls or boys ) , it could be really exciting and not as “quiet “ as this current period in Barcelona .

• Like 1

Just now, Pete1960 said:

Are we going to see a 3some between Carla, Yanai & Cassanova (Don)

It might come the time but I don’t think he will be involved .. a threesome also might occur without Carla and Yanai together but maybe one of them with  two guests..imagine if they were living in the villa how many guests , parties and so on  would provide …

• Like 1

And the best part and a total REAL LIFE thing , the guys with their men talk for the women and the ladies about their men ..very nice and original and no hiding chats 😇👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🙏

• Like 1