New Couple

bull900

Does anyone know if there will be a new pair to replace "Alma and Stephan" ???

I am certain someone knows, but they aren't talking.

My speculation is that RLC is transitioning away from Spain and moving their operations to the St. Petersburg region. They didn't replace Nora & Kiko in Barcelona, and I don't think they'll replace Alma & Stephan. We'll know after Isabel and Marcelo finally melt down...

Alma and Stefan have been gone for a while now. If they were going to replace them they would have already done so. I agree with what Squirrel said about them shifting out of Spain but I also don't think RLC wants to have more than 7 couples.

Yes, seven apartments is about right for their membership. They need to turn a profit. Like a restaurant, you never feed your clientele too much of the good stuff, but always include a few, cheap menu items, so they think they're getting plenty to eat.

I've noticed when they've lost a few couples, and went down to 4 or 5 apartments, the customers got pissed.

-1 for nij. Here we learn the strategy for proper Internet marking a business operations....

Does anyone know if there will be a new pair to replace "Alma and Stephan" ???

I am certain someone knows, but they aren't talking.

My speculation is that RLC is transitioning away from Spain and moving their operations to the St. Petersburg region. They didn't replace Nora & Kiko in Barcelona, and I don't think they'll replace Alma & Stephan. We'll know after Isabel and Marcelo finally melt down...

Maybe that's why Isabel and Marcelo have been arguing so much lately. They know the apartment is being shut down which in turn leaves them with nowhere to go and no money.

I cannot find the post, but someone recently mentioned that they contacted regarding new couples, and was given a reply that there would be a new couple soon.  So, I will keep my fingers crossed.

Potentially, there could be a couple to fill Nora's & Kiko's apartment, Lora's & Max's apartment, and Alma's & Stefan's apartment.

But, somehow, I suspect that if and when there is a new couple, it will either be in Alma's & Stefan's old apartment or in a totally brand new apartment in the +4 time zone.

But, somehow, I suspect that if and when there is a new couple, it will either be in Alma's & Stefan's old apartment or in a totally brand new apartment in the +4 time zone.

Many things are possible. Perhaps CamCaps Admin can offer a prize, "The CamCaps Platinum Membership" to the first person to guess correctly.

Hell, even 4chan has a Platinum Membership.  ;D

I'm banking that RLC is leaving Spain.