B1 - General Topic 2022 #31 (August)

Watching Kristy with Esmi brought back a memory of Kristy from the past. I concluded some years ago that Kristy is a Sniffer...she has a fetish for smelling groin, pussy, ass etc. When she had her Russia apartment, I watched her playing grab ass with other girls and she would immediately bring her fingers to her nose. I watched her with her boyfriend, where she would like to spend time with him sitting on her face. I watched her play with herself on the sofa and bring her fingers directly to her nose. I watched her (this year) put her face in Alana's butt. Now, I watch her with Esmi, with her face in Esmi's crotch. At camera #3 14:44, Esmi had to playfully push Kristy's face away from her crotch. I wonder what happened to cause that reaction from Esmi? I once had a girlfriend with the same fetish so I recognized it although I don't know if it has ever before been mentioned on CamCaps.  

26 minutes ago, RonS said:

I wonder if Esmi knows that her friend Loraine and Kristy eats pussy i think that she might know it now about Kristy.

I think Esmi has no idea of any of the past “ accomplishments “ of the veterans 
 😁 I don’t even know if she knows what her sister has done on cameras 🙈🙈

I think Esmi came in got dressed to go to the doctor shes been having problems a lot with her legs i've had three surgeries on my left knee from a meniscus tear if i wear the wrong shoes i have a big problem with pain i hope hers get better i know they are bothering her a lot and she's been going to the doctor lately.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RonS said:

After i posted that i thought to myself that i shouldn't of posted that i don't want Esmi to think less of these girls.

It’s takes 2 minutes here to read the dumb comments for her to never come here again 
have no worries 

2 hours ago, RonS said:

Me pregunto si Esmi sabe que su amiga Loraine y Kristy comen coño, creo que ahora podría saberlo sobre Kristy.

Loraine will eat anything to be the best cameraman and get the bonus...she ate samson...😁

• Haha 1