B1 - General Topic 2022 #32 (August)

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's a clammy 25 degrees in Barca tonight...I can't blame her. I'm pretty sure she's not prepping for a wild night of passion with Loraine 😏...just freshening up

25 degrees is below freezing. 😏

1 hour ago, Mutt496 said:

Thank you,  Mathilda. Most erotic bate I've seen in a long, long time.  Very much appreciated. 

I think her best so far was the one she made at the balcony some days ago .

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

You still doubt Esmi like many others have done in the past ..but both her and her sister shut our mouths out of nowhere .. and I am sure it will happen  again and again ..Esmi’s orgasms are the most unique thing we could actually watch , you only need to watch her and then you can understand why many wait for a possible private moment again ( apart from the fact to enjoy her at all of her glory and beauty ) .

And some hours later , Zabava confirmed the post even participating in her first ever show 😁 ( which for sure must have been nervous for her even being on cameras for so long ) .

If I can read RLC a bit , I think the two sisters might be their   Barcelona investment “ and perhaps they have the veterans make them more “active “ , just a theory .

• Upvote 1

😮 OMFG , who would have thought. While bating Mathilda lotions up her butt and sticks 1 then 2 then 3 then 4 fingers in. What a bloody champion 🏆🏅

Cam 17

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Cam 18

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Edited by johnny0692
  • Upvote 1

I know Esmi has not been doing any sketches lately.But what would be cool for me  if she does get on camcaps to do a sketche of my profile picture on drums.

I know i'm weird she is a great artist.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Is Esmi reading about her sis? 😅

I think she was watching the replay of Mathilda sticking 4 fingers in her butt thinking I hope she washes her hands after that 🤣

• Haha 3

Was Loraine so alone in the Villa that she had to team up with Esmi?

The worst part is that Esmi could even do her morning routing at ease. She even applied her body lotion wearing panties. 

I rather watch her going to the beach and come back at 20 then watch her with her face on her phone with Loraine.