Karol & Kos (2022) #1

Noldus

13 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Karol doing a Lingam on Kos.

I had to google that word, still didn't make any sense?

Lingam: A lingam sometimes referred to as linga or Shiva linga, is an abstract or aniconic representation of the Hindu god Shiva in Shaivism

12 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

I had to google that word, still didn't make any sense?

Lingam: A lingam sometimes referred to as linga or Shiva linga, is an abstract or aniconic representation of the Hindu god Shiva in Shaivism

WWW.MINDBODYGREEN.COM

Let's talk about the lingam massage.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

How long until RLC rename the guest room to "Leia's weekend room"?

I think Leia really needs to move in B2 but then it is Trinity .. She clearly doesn’t like the villa , everyday away from the rest of the girls and just feeling nice with Karol .. but then again , there’s Trinity …Another RLC experiment which isn’t working since Trinity isn’t this much of the social person ..

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I think Leia really needs to move in B2 but then it is Trinity .. She clearly doesn’t like the villa , everyday away from the rest of the girls and just feeling nice with Karol .. but then again , there’s Trinity …Another RLC experiment which isn’t working since Trinity isn’t this much of the social person ..

I believe that Trinity is a social person with maybe a hard time to get more open. Today she had a talk with Kristy in the kitchen. But of course, both like yoga and stuff.

I think they like the Villa but they enjoy downtown even more. Leia shouldn't even be there. The only reason is for her to get a extended visa. the worst part is that she's waiting for Maksim to arrive and I could bet that they are going to fuck in a hotel.