B1 - General Topic 2022 #33 (August)

2 hours ago, RonS said:

She hangs out with these crazy girl's that she's not use to being with. And get in situation she don't like.She's older than them and more mature.

At least she doesn’t hang out with Nelly 😆 , I think she could be really great friends  with Monica and I believe perhaps the most suitable for her to be around is Karol who is the most “ grounded “ and “mature “ of the girls .. Even Kristy at times but Kristy I believe isn’t this determined like Karol .. That’s  why being around Loraine has come as a surprise .. 

2 hours ago, RonS said:

She hangs out with these crazy girl's that she's not use to being with. And get in situation she don't like.She's older than them and more mature.

By the way , I don’t consider them crazy , they don’t even behave Ike that .. Only Marlene and Lavika can be “ considered “ crazy but Marlene has full control of what she wants and when she wants it and she’s clever and educated and has grown up knowing quite a lot of things to do as a woman in comparison to others we have seen , Lavika might be searching to fall in love but with a guy who can “ crazy “sexually satisfy her and as for the other girls , they are in Barcelona on “ holidays “ while working and they are very few I think that get the opportunity as it is presented and has appeared to them… It should  be equally fun and home times with the friends colleagues , equally going out and meeting new people , making friends , invite them to the villa for swimming and drinks and 2-3 times per month “ light “ parties , the truth is that most of the girls , in my opinion , really seem to ignore how lucky they are being in a city that so many want to be , with  n ice beach places , multicultured with people of so many nations , students , they have so many different things to do but it is like they don’t know how to use their ridiculous free time they have 😆😆 

I don’t think they are crazy girls then but I think they are confused on the way they can spend their times in beautiful Barcelona.

28 minutes ago, ddhm said:

By the way , I don’t consider them crazy , they don’t even behave Ike that .. Only Marlene and Lavika can be “ considered “ crazy but Marlene has full control of what she wants and when she wants it and she’s clever and educated and has grown up knowing quite a lot of things to do as a woman in comparison to others we have seen , Lavika might be searching to fall in love but with a guy who can “ crazy “sexually satisfy her and as for the other girls , they are in Barcelona on “ holidays “ while working and they are very few I think that get the opportunity as it is presented and has appeared to them… It should  be equally fun and home times with the friends colleagues , equally going out and meeting new people , making friends , invite them to the villa for swimming and drinks and 2-3 times per month “ light “ parties , the truth is that most of the girls , in my opinion , really seem to ignore how lucky they are being in a city that so many want to be , with  n ice beach places , multicultured with people of so many nations , students , they have so many different things to do but it is like they don’t know how to use their ridiculous free time they have 😆😆 

I don’t think they are crazy girls then but I think they are confused on the way they can spend their times in beautiful Barcelona.

I don't mean crazy crazy! I guess i mean young and wild me playing music in clubs all my life been around a lot of young and wild people.And some of these girls are.

3 minutes ago, RonS said:

I don't mean crazy crazy! I guess i mean young and wild me playing music in clubs all my life been around a lot of young and wild people.And some of these girls are.

But then they act as girls of their age ,if they don’t do the wild , crazy , fun , full of living with and of experiences life now, when they gonna make it ? It is just that I think really few do this “ crazy “ life as we say 😁😆