B1 - General Topic 2022 #33 (August)

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

Ariana's orgasms were the best.👍

I think Esmi’s are a complete “ must see “ , I can’t remember seeing a girl feeling knocked down by the pleasure .. Ariana’s shaking while finishing and her moan of course always to be remembered 😋😋

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think Esmi’s are a complete “ must see “ , I can’t remember seeing a girl feeling knocked down by the pleasure .. Ariana’s shaking while finishing and her moan of course always to be remembered 😋😋

Me either!

So…Recently we see Loraine befriending Esmi , then Tweety appears and we get on a Saturday night MIA , Zabava , Loraine and a returned Tweety .. Let’s see where these adventures/ developments  will take us as viewers .. Or it is just an one night thing off cameras ( most probably ) …

il y a 11 minutes, ddhm a dit :

So…Recently we see Loraine befriending Esmi , then Tweety appears and we get on a Saturday night MIA , Zabava , Loraine and a returned Tweety .. Let’s see where these adventures/ developments  will take us as viewers .. Or it is just an one night thing off cameras ( most probably ) …

Loraine reminds me of a famous Xaveira. She will continue to use others for her own benefit only. On our expectations, the rendering will be minimal or non-existent.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Maybe Esmi was on her own.