B4 - General Topic 2022 #57 (August / September)

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Trinity who ? As I have said , Leia has been visiting her closest friend Karol and it is more than weird that she hasn’t brought her once there , even Trinity looks isolated and in her own world while in the villa .. exactly the type of girl I really dislike seeing occupying beds and RLC ( sponsored by us .. ) paying them .. Even if Leia asked to leave her alone , I think a good friend would insist and stand by someone’s side no matter what .. but maybe I see things too romantic 🤷‍♂️

Correction. Trinity was there for Karol's BD and even slept naked on her couch.

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Correction. Trinity was there for Karol's BD and even slept naked on her couch.

I accept the correction and my bad , not paying attention this much or not time to watch enough so as to remember this moment .. It is a pity then because I also didn’t manage to see if she was interacting or having a nice time , being social or isolated with her phone .. in any case , one incident doesn’t  change my overall opinion about her .. to me she’s just free rental and salary .. and even more ? Free food and drinks while at Karol’s birthday 😂 ( sorry that I am mean referring to her but honestly , I wonder why should I be thrilled with her presence .. ) 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I accept the correction and my bad , not paying attention this much or not time to watch enough so as to remember this moment .. It is a pity then because I also didn’t manage to see if she was interacting or having a nice time , being social or isolated with her phone .. in any case , one incident doesn’t  change my overall opinion about her .. to me she’s just free rental and salary .. and even more ? Free food and drinks while at Karol’s birthday 😂 ( sorry that I am mean referring to her but honestly , I wonder why should I be thrilled with her presence .. ) 

She interacts with some of the other tenants as much as Leia does. The went out on tours with Fior, cafés and restaurants with Karol. Is just that wen she's in the Villa she likes to be on her own to read and watch movies.

Just now, thinga69 said:

She interacts with some of the other tenants as much as Leia does. The went out on tours with Fior, cafés and restaurants with Karol. Is just that wen she's in the Villa she likes to be on her own to read and watch movies.

In my village this is called “ EASY MONEY “ 😂🤣😂🤣

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

This is what most of them does.

There are girls who actually show interest even if they don’t show or do much but they really like to make new friends , try and be on cameras , adjust and adapt to this new environment .. 

It isn’t necessary to masturbate or fuck but at least for example you saw instantly Anya visiting other places , trying to learn the other tenants .. Mathilda even being a weird person in my humble opinion , she has been to B5 , if i remember correctly in the villa also .. compare them to total indifference from Ailey and Kassandra for example who are offering shelter to guys like the two we recently saw .. anyway , we speak the bad and negative things of RLC here and still some people say that we “ work “ for RLC or we are its agents  😆😁😆🤣😂

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There are girls who actually show interest even if they don’t show or do much but they really like to make new friends , try and be on cameras , adjust and adapt to this new environment .. 

It isn’t necessary to masturbate or fuck but at least for example you saw instantly Anya visiting other places , trying to learn the other tenants .. Mathilda even being a weird person in my humble opinion , she has been to B5 , if i remember correctly in the villa also .. compare them to total indifference from Ailey and Kassandra for example who are offering shelter to guys like the two we recently saw .. anyway , we speak the bad and negative things of RLC here and still some people say that we “ work “ for RLC or we are its agents  😆😁😆🤣😂

Ailey spent a night with Mathilda and they went to the Villa some times just to be ignored from the others iirc.

53 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Ailey spent a night with Mathilda and they went to the Villa some times just to be ignored from the others iirc.

They should wonder why they were ignored 😁.. or why the B4 girls hardly ever go to B7 .. 

9 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Leia and Lilith are in B7 almost every day 🤣

Lilith I agree that she visits .. but Leia I haven’t seen to be honest , I think she is nearly everyday at Karol’s ..but since B7 is / was watchable for me  only when Thor was there and at times when Samson was trying with Loraine and  now with the recent departed girl , i will obviously accept the correction 😊☺️ .. still it doesn’t change the fact that the feeling is that B4 isn’t visiting B7 and the opposite to be honest , at least as often as they could ..