B4 - General Topic 2022 #57 (August / September)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Meaning great , to make myself better understood , she’s not playing us , she’s not disappearing or being unsocial , she tries to have a life on cameras and if she feels , she will present it on cameras as she has dine twice . The other girls like her , I think that she’s just too young and without many experiences or this whole new experience at times she’s confused how she should be …

I don’t think any other person , apart from her and Tata , has  been affected this much from the ongoing war in Ukraine , this in my opinion cost her really much and her mood at times I still think is being affected from things happening there . It isn’t an excuse but a personal opinion , she’s also I think a bit shy with her dates or maybe not with that much confidence , it might even be that her sister’s popularity( which I believe she’s aware of ) also affects her in a way , not being jealous but kind of “ why her and not me also being thus much praised ? “…

As I have said in the past , for these two girls and sisters will try and not say anything negative , Zabava got happier with her sister’s appearance and first months sharing the bedroom but I think if it wasn’t this war , she would be like her first week when we got in just some days both extremely negative ( shower with her panties on ) and positive ( fucking a guy 72 hours later on cameras ) watching her and in general I think she would have been much more “ active”  and happier let’s say .

How come we both have completely opposite opinions about the same tenant. 🤣

I don't think Zaba is that young. My guess is that she's about 5 years younger then Esmi. Really hard to believe that she's ten or more younger.

Zaba until showed to be extremely anti-social. She stood about an hour or so in the parties and went strait to her phone hidden from the cameras. She's the one that spend most of her time off cam coming back only to sleep and that's wen she comes. I agree that in the past month or so she's much better and much more social than ever, but take the last two or three months she was totally off of everything.

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

Lilith je suis d'accord qu'elle visite .. mais Leia je ne l'ai pas vue pour être honnête, je pense qu'elle est presque tous les jours chez Karol .. mais puisque B7 est / était regardable pour moi uniquement lorsque Thor était là et à des moments où Samson essayait avec Loraine et maintenant avec la fille récemment décédée, j'accepterai évidemment la correction 😊 ☺️ .. cela ne change toujours pas le fait que le sentiment est que B4 ne visite pas B7 et le contraire pour être honnête, au moins aussi souvent comme ils pouvaient.. 

tu dit (la fille récement décédée qui est elle???

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

How come we both have completely opposite opinions about the same tenant. 🤣

I don't think Zaba is that young. My guess is that she's about 5 years younger then Esmi. Really hard to believe that she's ten or more younger.

Zaba until showed to be extremely anti-social. She stood about an hour or so in the parties and went strait to her phone hidden from the cameras. She's the one that spend most of her time off cam coming back only to sleep and that's wen she comes. I agree that in the past month or so she's much better and much more social than ever, but take the last two or three months she was totally off of everything.

I think her move to the villa affected her , I don’t think she wanted to go there but this was RLC’s decision , they might have seen Esmi’s rise or they took a risk to split them and have Esmi in B1  as their asset which proved right obviously ..

As many good friends say here quite often and repeatedly , one of the main reasons for a tenant to enjoy the stay , it is the chemistry with the rest of the girls . I can’t say that we saw Zabava having any chemistry with them , nevertheless and as I said , I don’t think she’s anti social or not liking any of the others , it is just not mutual interests . 

In my opinion , she’s just a bit confused of how she wants to make her life in Barcelona , I think with her sister around , it might be that many times she has a “ barrier “ , like needing to let her know what’s going and see one another at times which maybe this prevents her from fully enjoying as she wishes ( again , it might be completely wrong theory but I try to give an excuse seeing her many times down and sad as you say and many others smiley and happy ) .

Having a different opinion about a tenant , being able to discuss about her in a great civilized way and respecting one another’s point of view , maybe  we give a good example how the forum could be , how it could work and how in the end the majority of the members here participate 😇 If we always agreed , it would be boring 😁

1 hour ago, pajero said:

il a été mentionné qu'il s'agit de la petite amie de Samson ou d'une ex petite amie, la fille qui lui rendait visite et qui est partie hier

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think her move to the villa affected her , I don’t think she wanted to go there but this was RLC’s decision , they might have seen Esmi’s rise or they took a risk to split them and have Esmi in B1  as their asset which proved right obviously ..

As many good friends say here quite often and repeatedly , one of the main reasons for a tenant to enjoy the stay , it is the chemistry with the rest of the girls . I can’t say that we saw Zabava having any chemistry with them , nevertheless and as I said , I don’t think she’s anti social or not liking any of the others , it is just not mutual interests . 

In my opinion , she’s just a bit confused of how she wants to make her life in Barcelona , I think with her sister around , it might be that many times she has a “ barrier “ , like needing to let her know what’s going and see one another at times which maybe this prevents her from fully enjoying as she wishes ( again , it might be completely wrong theory but I try to give an excuse seeing her many times down and sad as you say and many others smiley and happy ) .

Having a different opinion about a tenant , being able to discuss about her in a great civilized way and respecting one another’s point of view , maybe  we give a good example how the forum could be , how it could work and how in the end the majority of the members here participate 😇 If we always agreed , it would be boring 😁

Zaba in B1 was even worst. But now with Monica and Kristy I think Zaba will enjoy much better, we can see a clear change on her.

On 9/14/2022 at 4:34 PM, ddhm said:

There are really strict rules since 2 days from anyone coming from Russia , EU became really “ tight “ even with people with active visas of any kind in EU countries .. I wouldn’t be surprised to see some of the tenants getting stressed in the following weeks .. and not only in Barcelona .. 

https://ec.europa.eu/commission/presscorner/detail/en/IP_22_5430

As I predicted which many here denied would ever happen 😉  To be honest I think it's 100% fair with these restrictions unless the VISA seekers are refugees from Russia. Its not the time to live the good life abroad while their country has invaded and raped a sovereign country!

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, pajero said:

J'ai mis plusieurs minutes à comprendre ce qu'il se passait car à aucun moment j'ai lu que quelqu'un était "décédé" . Sur ce forum, je regarde les messages sans traduire et en regardant ton message, j'ai eu l'impression de louper un truc. C'est tout simplement car dans le message de ddhm le mot "departed" à été traduit en "décédé" quand tu lui as répondu alors qu'il disait juste que la copine de Samson est partie de B7😅