B4 - General Topic 2022 #57 (August / September)

il y a 4 minutes, ddhm a dit :

This strange “ tiles meditation “ that Trinity is doing , it is for sure something we haven’t seen before ..And to be honest , this I think the most interesting thing we are seeing by her as it is really weird ..

Remember Ariana in B1, she had similar sessions.

Just now, Neggbaroned44 said:

Remember Ariana in B1, she had similar sessions.

I think she was also with the bed sheet and doing like a cave but I don’t remember the tiles ..Ariana was really into this mysticism things with the tarot cards and also “ The Leader “ by showing to the other girls these things when they were gathering in B2 usually …pff , Ariana , amazing .

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This strange “ tiles meditation “ that Trinity is doing , it is for sure something we haven’t seen before ..And to be honest , this I think the most interesting thing we are seeing by her as it is really weird ..

She's a fucking joke and needs to go. 🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

In the shower at 22:23:49, guest girl on knees and pretends to lick Leia. Does this mean she like girls?

When Leia arrived some time ago with a boy in B5, I was puzzled, because she had given signals in private that she was homosexual, or at least bisexual, now seeing her friend, perhaps everything withdraws as it should be