B4 - General Topic 2022 #57 (August / September)

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Lilith I agree that she visits .. but Leia I haven’t seen to be honest , I think she is nearly everyday at Karol’s ..but since B7 is / was watchable for me  only when Thor was there and at times when Samson was trying with Loraine and  now with the recent departed girl , i will obviously accept the correction 😊☺️ .. still it doesn’t change the fact that the feeling is that B4 isn’t visiting B7 and the opposite to be honest , at least as often as they could .. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

17 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I couldn't pay much attention but looks like one of them went to the kitchen to call her.

no Kristy and Lilith made her understand that she had to go downstairs, the girls were waiting in the hallway downstairs near the bedrooms
Zabava was half surprised to see the girls in her room, but it was a really nice moment

I may not be the most objective about this girl, but Zavava is still really beautiful, especially when she smiles and is happy
I've been one of his biggest fans since day one.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

no Kristy and Lilith made her understand that she had to go downstairs, the girls were waiting in the hallway downstairs near the bedrooms
Zabava was half surprised to see the girls in her room, but it was a really nice moment

I may not be the most objective about this girl, but Zavava is still really beautiful, especially when she smiles and is happy

I agree. Too bad that she have more moments that she is sad than wen she is happy. But I believe that with Kristy there she have one more friend to share activities.

19 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Zabava has been great .. it is just for the people who only want adult entertainment that doesn’t fit the “ description “ .. Zabava will always be mentioned no matter what . 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Zabava has been great .. it is just for the people who only want adult entertainment that doesn’t fit the “ description “ .. Zabava will always be mentioned no matter what . 

Wait wait man. 90% of her time in the Villa she's in her bed sad and looking at her phone. You can't say that this is great. Only a few moments were she's in the FR or having fun in the master bedroom is when she's great but that isn't the majority of her time there.

Maybe is all that you watch and skip the boring times. 🤣

• Haha 1

On 9/14/2022 at 8:48 PM, thinga69 said:

Wait wait man. 90% of her time in the Villa she's in her bed sad and looking at her phone. You can't say that this is great. Only a few moments were she's in the FR or having fun in the master bedroom is when she's great but that isn't the majority of her time there.

Maybe is all that you watch and skip the boring times. 🤣

Meaning great , to make myself better understood , she’s not playing us , she’s not disappearing or being unsocial , she tries to have a life on cameras and if she feels , she will present it on cameras as she has done twice . The other girls like her , I think that she’s just too young and without many experiences or this whole new experience at times she’s confused how she should be …

I don’t think any other person , apart from her and Tata , has  been affected this much from the ongoing war in Ukraine , this in my opinion cost her really much and her mood at times I still think is being affected from things happening there . It isn’t an excuse but a personal opinion , she’s also I think a bit shy with her dates or maybe not with that much confidence , it might even be that her sister’s popularity( which I believe she’s aware of ) also affects her in a way , not being jealous but kind of “ why her and not me also being thus much praised ? “…

As I have said in the past , for these two girls and sisters will try and not say anything negative , Zabava got happier with her sister’s appearance and first months sharing the bedroom but I think if it wasn’t this war , she would be like her first week when we got in just some days both extremely negative ( shower with her panties on ) and positive ( fucking a guy 72 hours later on cameras ) watching her and in general I think she would have been much more “ active”  and happier let’s say .

• Upvote 1