whats the deal with the cams

when I first bought LRC I could open as many cams as I wanted to. then they upgraded and wants more money. and now i'm just a standard member and I could only open 5 cams and 2 weeks later it only lets me open two at a time.

when I first bought LRC I could open as many cams as I wanted to. then they upgraded and wants more money. and now i'm just a standard member and I could only open 5 cams and 2 weeks later it only lets me open two at a time.

bonjour

moi depuis hier j ai la camera 4 de chez sofia et roman qui ne fonctionne pas cela vous fais pareil ?

cordialement Océane ;) :-*

Guest xvoyeurx

envoyer un email au support,si personne ne le signal,çà restera toujours comme çà.

je risque pas de m'en rendre compte,je regarde pas l'appart de sofia/roman.

rlc a restreint le nombre de streaming simultané,on peut en ouvrir que 3 maintenant alors

qu'avant s'était illimité,ils font çà pour nous forcer à prendre un abonnement premium mais

ils peuvent se foutre un doigt dans le cul voir plus,45$ pour 1 voir 2 couples interessants,faut arrêter les conneries,ah le business.

They just want more money for 7 lousy apts. for which only a couple are worth a shit.  It's called corporate greed and I will be surprised if it pays off for them.  I payed for several months and pretty much lost interest.  After you see someone naked a dozen times, the excitement starts to wane.

they sent me a e-mail saturday telling me about the premium membership,and all the new features(which i already knew about for at least a week or more)then at the end they said more camera's and more apartment's coming soon stay tuned.we will have to see.  ::)

Guest xvoyeurx

they sent me a e-mail saturday telling me about the premium membership,and all the new features(which i already knew about for at least a week or more)then at the end they said more camera's and more apartment's coming soon stay tuned.we will have to see.  ::)

yes,me too j have receveid this email,

but if it's for present new appartments with new couples similar sofia/roman and katya/ruslan,no thanks.

when rlc decide put couples speak english,j'm tired understand nothing with this all russians we have on rlc but j'm sure

rlc present again russian couples in new appartment