B1 - General Topic 2022 #34 (August / September)

10 minutes ago, tatakos said:

I believe that she is with Loraine rn. I would also bet that she slept at her house yesterday.

That was really an usual night out. Esmi left with her bikini and spare clothes but returned early in the morning to clean the apartment.

*early for their standards.

In the last month this is not the Esmi that we all appreciated and wanted to watch ever minute!  Maybe things will change and she will get back to her sexy ways. That smile, and that naught look that she does! like should I do this and then ..................Surprise.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

That was really an usual night out. Esmi left with her bikini and spare clothes but returned early in the morning to clean the apartment.

*early for their standards.

And she has every right to! But I wish she would make more time for us.That's something she has not do lately.

This is from your FAN.....

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, RonS said:

And she has every right to! But I wish she would make more time for us.That something she has not do lately.

This is from your FAN.....

As I said when she was on her trip. I hope that now she's back she does as much as she can to boost her bonus and cover all or most part of her traveling cost. 😅

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, joebirch said:

lol, y’all still drooling over her 🙄🤦‍♂️😂

I have to say that since she's been hanging out with Loraine she lost a little bit of her appeal to me. But she's still one of the most beautiful tenant in the project so it will be hard loose all the appel. 😉

• Upvote 2