B1 - General Topic 2022 #34 (August / September)

Il y a 20 heures, Noldus a dit :

B1 2022 #34

ESMI est rentrée et tout le monde est content , elle nous a enculé avec Lorraine et tout le monde trouve cela très bien .

Mais c'est quoi que ce site qui vénère des filles qui nous la mettent bien profond chaque fois .

Esmi peut aller se faire foutre maintenant, elle est pas descendue mais tombée dans mon estime , il y a deux proverbes qui lui vont bien

" Dis moi qui tu fréquentes , je te dirais qui tu es "   et l'autre proverbe  " Qui se ressemble s'assemble ""       

Bravo Lorraine !!!

Please reassure me, Esmi was only gone for about 24 hours. Right?

I prefer to ask because when I see some comments, I have the impression that she did something very serious like killing someone :angel:

Seriously guys, question yourself, she's been in the project for months, she doesn't go out much in the end and the only time she does, it feels like it's the end of the world

• Haha 1

il y a 10 minutes, moos54 a dit :

Rassurez-moi, Esmi n'est partie que depuis environ 24 heures. Droit?

Je préfère demander car quand je vois certains commentaires, j'ai l'impression qu'elle a fait quelque chose de très grave comme tuer quelqu'un :ange:

Sérieusement les gars, questionnez-vous, ça fait des mois qu'elle est dans le projet, elle sort pas beaucoup au final et la seule fois où elle sort, c'est comme si c'était la fin du monde

Surtout quand c'est pour sortir avec cette pétasse de Lorraine

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Please reassure me, Esmi was only gone for about 24 hours. Right?

I prefer to ask because when I see some comments, I have the impression that she did something very serious like killing someone :angel:

Seriously guys, question yourself, she's been in the project for months, she doesn't go out much in the end and the only time she does, it feels like it's the end of the world

The trouble is Moos, if any here dislikes a girl, it's very rare they'll change their opinion of them, regardless of what they do...🙄

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

as they say strike while the iron is hot, both Esmi and Loraine are not letting anything slip through their fingers, they have already left

Fuck me! Esmi's really taking the piss now. She had the sheer audacity to go to the shops to buy some food...She just doesn't care about us poor paying customers and should leave...😏

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1