B1 - General Topic 2022 #34 (August / September)

6 hours ago, thinga69 said:

My prediction is that, if Loraine is still around and Esmi is still hanging out with her will only get less and less from Esmi.

If Loraine is "teaching" her something is only that Esmi can have fun out side and give her fans only tiny bits of her. Just like Loraine does.

So this month and maybe the next will be just as dead as it was this last few weeks that Loraine were around her.

Esmi's downfall have just started.

I hope she pulls herself together and back to the Esmi we all love. And if she's in a downfall It's short.

Remember this girl just came with clothes in a bag and just now finding her way in spain to pull her life together so what ever she does I wish her happiness.

11 hours ago, thinga69 said:

My prediction is that, if Loraine is still around and Esmi is still hanging out with her will only get less and less from Esmi.

If Loraine is "teaching" her something is only that Esmi can have fun out side and give her fans only tiny bits of her. Just like Loraine does.

So this month and maybe the next will be just as dead as it was this last few weeks that Loraine were around her.

Esmi's downfall have just started.

I don’t make conclusions this easy ( I was doing in the past with fewer successes than failures 😂🤣 )  , after all , with Esmi it was always “ conclusions “ by many proving wrong in the process .. Loraine has done absolutely all on cameras , if Esmi does a 20% then we will all be happy 😊 ( I mean the ones who still don’t appreciate her .. ) , but as we said , 9 out of 10 things that Loraine was doing was a camera feeds show ( which of course isn’t bad but it becomes when it is repeated ) and unfortunately passionless .. I still believe that Loraine’s times with Samson and the way he fucked her were some of her more camera realistic moments .. Esmi is a passionate and incredible sensational woman but of course , I will agree , if her interests increase for outside activities without caring for her on cameras presence , she will face a very reasonable and definitely well deserved criticism … BUT again , from my side as I have said in the past , I never lost faith in Esmi , I won’t do it now also and I will always believe that it is some small details still needed so this woman can become more of a Karol , a Marlene , of Kristy from the past and less a Loraine style girl … let’s see . 

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

The party at B1 is more fun than the Villa's. 🤣

B4 event could be great but Nelly is missing and it is poor Bogdan trying to entertain the girls respecting him 😏🤓🥸

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t make conclusions this easy , after all , with Esmi it was always “ conclusions “ by many proving wrong in the process .. Loraine has done absolutely all on cameras , if Esmi does a 20% then we will all be happy 😊 ( I mean the ones who still don’t appreciate her .. ) , but as we said , 9 out of 10 things that Loraine was doing was a camera feeds show ( which of course isn’t bad but it becomes when it is repeated ) and unfortunately passionless .. I still believe that Loraine’s times with Samson and the way he fucked her were some of her more camera realistic moments .. Esmi is a passionate and incredible sensational woman but of course , I will agree , if her interests increase for outside activities without caring for her on cameras presence , she will face a very reasonable and definitely well deserved criticism … BUT again , from my side as I have said in the past , I never lost faith in Esmi , I won’t do it now also and I will always believe that it is some small details still needed so this woman can become more of a Karol , a Marlene , of Kristy from the past and less a Loraine style girl … let’s see . 

But there is only one catch, Loraine did all that for money and not caring about anything else I even believe that "romance" with Samson was all bout the cam attention. I don't see Esmi going on that path. Loraine is the worst "tutor" and friend that Esmi could ever get. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3