B1 - General Topic 2022 #34 (August / September)

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

But there is only one catch, Loraine did all that for money and not caring about anything else I even believe that "romance" with Samson was all bout the cam attention. I don't see Esmi going on that path. Loraine is the worst "tutor" and friend that Esmi could ever get. 

Still , we are judging Loraine due to her on cameras presence , it might be that off cameras she’s a really great person , to be honest , through all those years , I don’t think the rest of the girls didn’t like her . Loraine is a high class diva and I think at times this is how she was behaving , seeing Esmi befriending ( or Loraine befriending Esmi ? ) her so much during her last weeks of presence , it might be that there are more than the eye meets for any of us on cameras . The language barrier also is a reason that we can’t perhaps understand how two so different on cameras characters have manages to spend time together .. in any case , Esmi has always been an  example of a tenant that needs much much much patience , I will agree with some here that say that we should never forget who this girl was and how she was when she first introduced herself back in March and where she stands now amongst the rest of the girls , how popular she is and most of all , how big of expectations the viewers have from her , this she has managed all by herself and her attitude .. i don’t think we have been fooled by Esmi so as suddenly she’s going to stop respecting the people , us , the ones we contribute for her life she has in Barcelona , just like that . 

This night Mathilda were around the girls all the time even tho she didn't eat but participated in the conversation, in the card game and now watching the movie.

Another night that proves that Mathilda does only what she likes. She loves Esmi and Marlene so she were there with them and could meet Karol and Leia better.

She left B5 the other night probably because she found the party really boring and then went to her fav club to dance.

1 minute ago, joebirch said:

Coming back home from a long day just to find the most useless girl sleep with the 5th most useless girl….priceless 🥳😂

Assuming that she will come back to sleep with her.

My guess is that if she cames back it will be really late.

Or is coming back now idk.

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She left before 2 hours, only with her phone and the keys. She even left her earphones back. Weird... 🤔

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Oh, Esmi isn’t even in the apartment lol, I didn’t even know….she probably went out for a quickie one 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

Still , we are judging Loraine due to her on cameras presence , it might be that off cameras she’s a really great person , to be honest , through all those years , I don’t think the rest of the girls didn’t like her . Loraine is a high class diva and I think at times this is how she was behaving , seeing Esmi befriending ( or Loraine befriending Esmi ? ) her so much during her last weeks of presence , it might be that there are more than the eye meets for any of us on cameras . The language barrier also is a reason that we can’t perhaps understand how two so different on cameras characters have manages to spend time together .. in any case , Esmi has always been an  example of a tenant that needs much much much patience , I will agree with some here that say that we should never forget who this girl was and how she was when she first introduced herself back in March and where she stands now amongst the rest of the girls , how popular she is and most of all , how big of expectations the viewers have from her , this she has managed all by herself and her attitude .. i don’t think we have been fooled by Esmi so as suddenly she’s going to stop respecting the people , us , the ones we contribute for her life she has in Barcelona , just like that . 

If you looked at the video that the girls played that night on the TV in the LR at the Villa Loriane is funny as shit she is a goofball and not like what we have seen on RLC It was the night all was in the LR.Sept 1st.