B1 - General Topic 2022 #34 (August / September)

1 hour ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Why the guy who is the one to convince Esmi to do anything on cams ? Esmi is the one who is getting paid by RLC to be on cams 24/7 not the guy. So, she is the one who should convince the guy to come to B1 and be on cams 

All the RLC girls who brought guys to the apartments wanted that so they can get bonuses and we have seen some cases that the guys didn't like the presence of cams and they left and even some of them were angry.

Few examples that I recently know are a couple of guys who Marlene brought to B1 and a guy Lavika brought to B2 if I remember correctly 

I don't think the bonus are not what they use to be i don't think the pay is what it use to be i was told.

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

That's only because she has the the lucky, or bad luck idk, to have some really invested fans and haters. 🤣

Others tenants members don't care because they are simply boring. But you can't compare B1's topics with Martina's, C&Y also gets some attention. ☺️

I agree but there we are talking about  the common life of a couple and it is normal to have popularity and chats at the forum as both of these couples with their actions and behavior , their friends and the surrounding “ drama “ ( Martina’s activities off cameras that create speculations , the long absences of this stay from both Carla and Yanai ) .

As we have said in the past , Esmi is a girl who has shown so very little in terms of adult entertainment but in an insane way , the majority of the talks during the whole summer are based and concerned around her , either concerning the “ expectations “ of what’s next by her , her relationships with Kristy , her sister , recently with Loraine and of course in general speaking about her personality . 

It is funny and weird also on the other hand , as Marlene is an incredible tenant with a personal life that it is exactly how perhaps the majority of the pellet would like to have, she’s the best English speaker i believe together with Monica , she has “approval “‘by all the girls across the Barcelona apartments , she lives her life more extreme and more adventurous but she’s less in talks at the forum . 

Imagine if Esmi brings “friends “ in the apartment …😱😱😱🤯🤯😱

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I agree but there we are talking about  the common life of a couple and it is normal to have popularity and chats at the forum as both of these couples with their actions and behavior , their friends and the surrounding “ drama “ ( Martina’s activities off cameras that create speculations , the long absences of this stay from both Carla and Yanai ) .

As we have said in the past , Esmi is a girl who has shown so very little in terms of adult entertainment but in an insane way , the majority of the talks during the whole summer are based and concerned around her , either concerning the “ expectations “ of what’s next by her , her relationships with Kristy , her sister , recently with Loraine and of course in general speaking about her personality . 

It is funny and weird also on the other hand , as Marlene is an incredible tenant with a personal life that it is exactly how perhaps the majority of the pellet would like to have, she’s the best English speaker i believe together with Monica , she has “approval “‘by all the girls across the Barcelona apartments , she lives her life more extreme and more adventurous but she’s less in talks at the forum . 

Imagine if Esmi brings “friends “ in the apartment …😱😱😱🤯🤯😱

That's because most of what Marlene does is "boring". When she's in the apartment she eats, take a shower and leave. Once in a while now a days she bates and that's it.

Esmi in the other hand have a lot of secrets and when she is in the apartment she does yoga, some meditation and so on.  Marlene when she goes out we know that she will have sex, either on cam or off, Esmi we aren't sure.

53 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

check ur replay and see what bags she left with

I couldn't see what was in the wihte bag, looks like it was a towel, but in the black bag was her beach wear.  I she isn't coming back tonight she will probably be at her new date. Although I haven't see her taking toothbrush so idk.