B1 - General Topic 2022 #34 (August / September)

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Sad that everyone missed this awesome bate from Mathilda last afternoon.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

She is nice and does things whenever she feels , not caring then for prime time and similar stupidities but she’s a “ Radislava clone “ in an upgraded form ( she knows how to masturbate , she’s isn’t difficult with the girls - still not the most social ) and no matter having a naked woman 24/7 being a nice thing , it soon gets boring if it is repeated ..I hope we see more character things from her , potential for more but it looks like weird surrounding her presence ..

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She is nice and does things whenever she feels , not caring then for prime time and similar stupidities but she’s a “ Radislava clone “ in an upgraded form ( she knows how to masturbate , she’s isn’t difficult with the girls - still not the most social ) and no matter having a naked woman 24/7 being a nice thing , it soon gets boring if it is repeated ..I hope we see more character things from her , potential for more but it looks like weird surrounding her presence ..

Not the most social? Did you saw her with Lilith and other girls? I believe that she's a little absent from most night outs because she likes trance music only and the others looks like not so much so it makes it hard for her to go out with them.  

Her being naked all the time to me is more natural then Radi's.

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Not the most social? Did you saw her with Lilith and other girls? I believe that she's a little absent from most night outs because she likes trance music only and the others looks like not so much so it makes it hard for her to go out with them.  

Her being naked all the time to me is more natural then Radi's.

I agree with her nudity being more natural and she’s also more “ genuine “ let’s say and original than Radislava .. now , I have exactly the same music listenings like  her as i listen to only trance music since many years but in comparison to her , here we don’t have a club or clubs so as to be able and go out and listen to the music I prefer , but if the others don’t want to go out with her ( totally understanding if they don’t prefer the music ) , she could maybe have some of the people she meets out introduced in the apartment , Marlene has shown her the way a couple of times 😆😆

As for the interactions with the other girls , I only had the chance to watch a bit more while she was at the parties around the apartments where only in B5 if I remember correctly was more “ active “ ( again sorry but no time to watch more detailed and might be wrong ) and Lilith imply visited B1 and Lilith is a social person when with others as well .. Anyway , she’s a bit unique girl in my opinion , not the same let’s say “ daily routine “ like the rest ..