Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Cam 8

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Cam 9

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

Can’t agree less .. who could imagine that the couples who after a while - most of us - we say that they become boring as there’s not more to see by them , would be as you say ? BUT .. the secret with all of the above mentioned couples and the reason that I also agree that it is as you say , it is the fact that they try - and some of them really succeed - to live s normal life with the cameras recording them 24/7 . They have friends who accept their way of living and the decision they have taken - which of course benefits them with free rental and money and so on - , they have no hesitation to explain what all the cameras means and the secret of their friends is exactly there , THEY SUPPORT THEM - .. go now and compare RLC’s biggest project and adult entertainment unpredictability eye candy , the results are terrible ..

BUT AGAIN OF COURSE , who really can tell if this isn’t a result of the tenants protesting their own way because many be there are no bonuses anymore , so , what’s the point to “ dare “ more ? And as I will never stop saying , what’s the point when  they see a tenant for the last 9 years being the “ ICON “ , the “ FACE “ of this site and company which once was advertising the “ private life of other people 24/7 “ and it is now advertising the “ spreading peace and love “ but they see nothing from the TOP TENANT of this site since a really really long time ? Oh yes , I forgot , I talk bullshit about the person who defines the RLC site 🤐🤐😂🤣

If they aren't happy with their pay so why they don't find a better pay job? And why the girls that does stuff doesn't look to be unhappy about their payments? Girls like Lavi, Marlene, Mathilda and so far Anya?

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

Can’t agree less .. who could imagine that the couples who after a while - most of us - we say that they become boring as there’s not more to see by them , would be as you say ? BUT .. the secret with all of the above mentioned couples and the reason that I also agree that it is as you say , it is the fact that they try - and some of them really succeed - to live s normal life with the cameras recording them 24/7 . They have friends who accept their way of living and the decision they have taken - which of course benefits them with free rental and money and so on - , they have no hesitation to explain what all the cameras means and the secret of their friends is exactly there , THEY SUPPORT THEM - .. go now and compare RLC’s biggest project and adult entertainment unpredictability eye candy , the results are terrible ..

BUT AGAIN OF COURSE , who really can tell if this isn’t a result of the tenants protesting their own way because many be there are no bonuses anymore , so , what’s the point to “ dare “ more ? And as I will never stop saying , what’s the point when  they see a tenant for the last 9 years being the “ ICON “ , the “ FACE “ of this site and company which once was advertising the “ private life of other people 24/7 “ and it is now advertising the “ spreading peace and love “ but they see nothing from the TOP TENANT of this site since a really really long time ? Oh yes , I forgot , I talk bullshit about the person who defines the RLC site 🤐🤐😂🤣

Rlc paie les filles qui ne font rien au retour et toi tu paies RLC qui ne fait rien... la question c'est qui est le con dans l'histoire?

3 minutes ago, Mi02 said:

Rlc paie les filles qui ne font rien au retour et toi tu paies RLC qui ne fait rien... la question c'est qui est le con dans l'histoire?

There are people and apartments that the money we pay for RLC worth it , it isn’t all bad . Their problem currently is the Barcelona apartments and especially the two villas . I don’t complain for all of the people that RLC pays , but the problem is that there are more people that I complain about being not interested in participating rather than respecting and “ honoring “ the money that a viewer pays and ultimately their monthly wage . 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There are people and apartments that the money we pay for RLC worth it , it isn’t all bad . Their problem currently is the Barcelona apartments and especially the two villas . I don’t complain for all of the people that RLC pays , but the problem is that there are more people that I complain about being not interested in participating rather than respecting and “ honoring “ the money that a viewer pays and ultimately their monthly wage . 

Looks like is also my season to agree with you. 😅

1 hour ago, johnny0692 said:

Marie guarda nella telecamera ha degli occhi stupendi. 👀

D & M BJ e cazzo

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Guarda le tue webcam preferite con una registrazione di 24 ore

IMO, at the present time, she is the most beautiful and hottest girl in rlc: I prefer her to Esmi as she has a captivating smile and fantastic eyes. 🤤

Don Juan’s girlfriend is the hottest thing happening actors whole RLC at the moment .. the fact being a guest , enjoying anything she does the maximum way possible and inevitably providing us with great content , well , i really don’t know if  we could wish for more … BIGGEST BONUS ? The girl LOVES the cameras each and everyday more and more , she simply wants to be watched and I don’t know what Carla tells her , but you can see a person enjoying her presence ( and imagine she’s just a guest without any actual financial benefits ) . 

Don Juan’s girlfriend simply shows the attitude and how the majority of the tenants ( speaking of Barcelona mostly should be ) , I don’t say that they should fuck or being adult entertainment active but make you simply convinced as a viewer and subscriber that the person in front of cameras enjoys and have fun with the presence and exposure and not being shy or feeling “ guilty “ being in such an environment . 

Well done and big respect once again to Don Juan and girlfriend ( apologies on not calling her Marie as it is close to Carla’s real name and it would be causing misunderstandings perhaps .. ) .