This is the epitome of a self loathing liberal Jew...Incredible!!!

Nick

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the fact that Israel protects its people better than Hamas protects its people makes the war unfair!

Maybe to gain sympathy Israel should stop using its iron shield and let the hundreds of Hamas rockets hit their women and children! That prick would then have nothing to say!!!

This war is so complicated that no amount of talking to each other or to useless American politicians will resolve anything. I have great sympathy with the Palestinian people. I think from reading about the area they have been harshly treated and have legitimate claims over disputed land. However Israel will NEVER stop fighting for the right to exist. They face a life or death, must win or lose and be wiped out position.

The Arabs have to accept Israel is here to stay or the war will last forever.

Islam has declared war against everyone and everywhere that is not a Muslim state. They believe they are on a mission from their God (commonly known as the Devil!). They too will not suddenly think 'Hey guys we think we have got this one wrong. Err sorry please take our weapons and by the way Jesus was great'

As Nelson Mandela said you cannot compromise with those who will not listen.

Appeasement NEVER works. Strength and the willingness to always protect your own way of life ALWAYS works.

People like Jon Stewart are brilliant at taking the piss out of those seeking to come up with answers. I would love to hear what Jon Stewart would do to solve the problems in the Middle East. Now that would be one funny programme!!!

I watched an interview last night with the son of the Hamas leader, who has left Hamas and converted to Christianity and now live in the USA, as he did not agree with the teachings and actions of Hamas.

The Jews are only the starting point according to him they want to take over all areas of the world, by any means necessary, that do not believe and follow their teachings.

This sounds like another Hitler chant and this should be stopped.

So I am with Israel on this one.

Eradicate Hamas and peace building can then begin.

How did this discussion end up on CC voyeur site? Do you hope that the fighters could spend all day at their computers (if they have any) watching RLC and forgetting to shoot their missiles? But now it has become impossible to watch RLC in Gaza, as Israel destroyed their only power plant. And they certainly need electricity for many better purposes, even for pumping clean water.

Who paid for the power plant? Who built it?

And yes, I agree with you that this thread belongs in the Old Dudes category...

I watched an interview last night with the son of the Hamas leader, who has left Hamas and converted to Christianity and now live in the USA, as he did not agree with the teachings and actions of Hamas.

The Jews are only the starting point according to him they want to take over all areas of the world, by any means necessary, that do not believe and follow their teachings.

This sounds like another Hitler chant and this should be stopped.

So I am with Israel on this one.

Eradicate Hamas and peace building can then begin.

Don’t judge your neighbor until you can imagine yourself in his place. What if Jews were in Palestinians place?

Are you guys kidding me Israel has maybe not been a state but Jews were there 4000 yrs ago They were there before islam was even a religion they have been fighting over the holy land since muslims started following the child molester.  Israel gave land for peace and the gready bastards who use their own people as shields just want more.  Israel doesn't want the deaths of any innocent people just ask any IDF. they want their families safe mussies want the destruction of Jews not Israel.  Let Israel do their bidding to protect their family, country, and very existence. 

@Nick you dip shit I can imagine myself in their shoes as my Fiance is Jewish so please get off your sope box and crawl back into you illiterate hole and speak when you are spoken too!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have nothing against Jews I love them I have lot's of Costumers Jews we all love each other and we talk about what happening there,  I am sorry my friend I am saying what other Jews are saying , read it you might learn something

http://www.democracynow.org/2014/7/30/henry_siegman_leading_voice_of_us

http://www.democracynow.org/2014/7/23/not_in_our_name_jewish_activists

@Nick you dip shit I can imagine myself in their shoes as my Fiance is Jewish so please get off your sope box and crawl back into you illiterate hole and speak when you are spoken too!!!!!!!!!!

by the way I like your Fiance my friend she sould help us to get information I give her all my support

http://blogs.forward.com/the-shmooze/131896/rabbi-says-sleeping-with-the-enemy-is-okay-for-isr/