This is the epitome of a self loathing liberal Jew...Incredible!!!

Nick

Are you guys kidding me Israel has maybe not been a state but Jews were there 4000 yrs ago They were there before islam was even a religion they have been fighting over the holy land since muslims started following the child molester.  Israel gave land for peace and the gready bastards who use their own people as shields just want more.  Israel doesn't want the deaths of any innocent people just ask any IDF. they want their families safe mussies want the destruction of Jews not Israel.  Let Israel do their bidding to protect their family, country, and very existence.

and you sad Israel doesn't want deaths of any innocent people just ask any IDF and this is one of the video look at it, why Palestinians hate Zionism , Jews and Arabs they live there 2000 years like brothers and sisters until Zionism took over and who are they, they all from Europe and Russia USA, after Germany was killing them , now when I say my opinion I am automatically anti sametk  which I am not!!!! I love all human

I don't like Terrorist I like to see them Hang just like they hang incessant people , They good for nothing, I am not Muslim and I am not Jew I am human and they are human most of Mosleims and Jews are very good Humans , you sad Muslims child molesters and I think this guys are child molesters hear the list.

http://iamthewitness.com/listeners/Jewish.child.molesters.that.are.never.on.the.NEWS-WHY.htm

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know a lot of the videos you see of "jews" killing people are actually hamas.  they have a great propaganda policy in place.  They doctor films they pose as idf forces (yes they can speak Hebrew) We saw the same thing in Iraq.  The mussies dressed up and made videos like they were americans and their translators and started killing random people to make it look like it was soldiers doing it

You know a lot of the videos you see of "jews" killing people are actually hamas.  they have a great propaganda policy in place.  They doctor films they pose as idf forces (yes they can speak Hebrew) We saw the same thing in Iraq.  The mussies dressed up and made videos like they were americans and their translators and started killing random people to make it look like it was soldiers doing it

you are right about Iraq Linked I know all about that ,I can't argue with you , I am just now watching CNN Hams Kill 2 Israeli solders and one kidnap , But Israel bomb Hamas and Kill Over 50 killed and 220 wounded in Rafah all civilians . there is a deferent's killing solders and civilians, I have Question Is this Hamas Propaganda? watch the vidio.. Bye the way I don't like Hamas I can't stand there philosophy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqaXhiiHQJI

Israel has done everything they can to keep from killing civilians.  Hamas is the one that kills their own people who try to leave the target area.  they are the ones who put all their arms in schools and public places.  They launch rockets from apartment complexes schools and what not.  The UN found 1000's of rockets in UN schools and they call the local authorities to take them back and the local authorities are Hamas.

Israel has done everything they can to keep from killing civilians.  Hamas is the one that kills their own people who try to leave the target area.  they are the ones who put all their arms in schools and public places.  They launch rockets from apartment complexes schools and what not.  The UN found 1000's of rockets in UN schools and they call the local authorities to take them back and the local authorities are Hamas.

I don't Like Hamas putting Rockets in the school that's wrong< I told you I don't like Hamas , But Israel soon or later they have to lern how to live in peace with Arabes , they want more land then peac

(Don't judge your neighbor until you can imagine yourself in his place. What if Jews were in Palestinians place? )

uss liberty attacked by israel

I tend to prefer constitutional democracies that have educated  & productive citizens rather than terrorist warlords who don't care one whit about the condition of their slaves.

Picture not necessarily related. Have a nice day.  :)

NYT_Warsaw_uprising_editors.jpg

I tend to prefer constitutional democracies that have educated  & productive citizens rather than terrorist warlords who don't care one whit about the condition of their slaves.

I don't like war any war is bad there are no winners in the war , look haw many died In Afghanistan, In Iraq ,why they have to die our guys and what was the benefit , why did we go there ,

mussies don't want more land, it states in the koran that all non-believers must be converted or be killed. they are tought this from a very young age. they don't want land they want the death of all jews

I don't like war any war is bad there are no winners in the war , look haw many died In Afghanistan, In Iraq ,why they have to die our guys and what was the benefit , why did we go there ,

Hey Nick! Did you notice that the last time  the US and their friends won a war happened when: 1) We had a damn good reason, 2) The Congress had the fucking balls to declare war, 3) We stuck to the job until it was done and the enemy no longer had the will to resist and 4) we made sure they were rebuilt to be functional and effective democracies?

The people who did that are pretty much all dead now. They certainly WOULD NOT put up with the current "war-time" strategies of the US administration, or even the useless fucking UN.

If you're going to defuse a bomb, you can do it properly, complete the job, or blow it the fuck-up, or walk away while the shrapnel kills you and your friends.

Fuck the middle east. My country is sitting on a pile of energy resources. So is Putin. The difference is that he's willing to make use of his resources and we're not. The other problem is that our current administration's philosophy for attaining peace is to surrender to the growing Iranian caliphate.

I'd wonder whose side your on, but since I know you're on /b's team, I don't take it seriously...not really, bro.  ;)

Hey Nick! Did you notice that the last time  the US and their friends won a war happened when: 1) We had a damn good reason, 2) The Congress had the fucking balls to declare war, 3) We stuck to the job until it was done and the enemy no longer had the will to resist and 4) we made sure they were rebuilt to be functional and effective democracies?

The people who did that are pretty much all dead now. They certainly put up with the current "war-time" strategies of the US administration, or even the useless fucking UN.

If you're going to defuse the bomb, your can do it properly, complete the job, or blow it the fuck-up, or walk away while the shrapnel kills you and your friends.

Fuck the middle east. My country is sitting on a pile of energy resources. So is Putin. The difference is that he's willing to make use of his resources and we're not. The other problem is that our current administration's philosophy for attaining peace is to surrender to the growing Iranian caliphate.

I'd wonder whose side your on, but since I know you're on /b's team, I don't take it seriously...not really, bro.  ;)

I am USA Team My friend , and I think we are in free country to say our opinion just you do  , I am not tunnel vision , I always think my self if I was in there shoos, Picture your self going to work every day, I don't know which stat you live and you have to go every block check point rest of your life and you get treated like a dog , and what you do , if you like that then more power for you  , and leasson Israeli soldiers say ad watch what they say, by the way leasson what we say I think  they all stupid what you think there is no truth in non of it ?    Ex-CIA Michael Scheuer Tells Congress and  there so much more

If you ever think you are having a bad day just imagine yourself in the shoes of the Israeli soldier captured by Hamas. God help the poor young man. He must be terrified what they will do to him.

Hopefully Israel will find him and bring him home. If they know where he is being held then blowing the whole place to pieces might save the soldier from weeks of torture.

War is dirty but Hamas and Isis are truly beyond what even the devil would do!

mussies don't want more land, it states in the koran that all non-believers must be converted or be killed. they are tought this from a very young age. they don't want land they want the death of all jews

I don't read Koran I don't know anything about Koran , what is Jews doing to Palestinians same thing they did seines 1948, now you see why so many terrorist they don't have nothing to loose under occupation, you are studding psychotics this is good lesson to learn what people think this is better learning then RLM my friend, you are very good guy I like you