B1 - General Topic 2022 #35 (September)

15 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I never count Leora because is really hard to suppress her.

she was preparing meal for Paul...anyway, i just don't see the hype anymore and numbers seem to agree with me....hopefully i am proven wrong in the future but i doubt it

11 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

how can she care when shes always out, pitstops and sleeping is all she does

She showed her pussy and that's it. As many were complaining that not even that she was doing, now she does. This is one example.

Edited by thinga69

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Well, her first bate was before the first shit storm about her doing nothing on cam so I guess the secret is members keeping complaining. 🤣

i don't even know if people care enough to complain anymore. Like someone else said earlier, she won't be missed.

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

As RLC goes so does this forum, it was built on RLC and when this was only forum for VHTV and RLC it was thriving. VHTV started thier own forum which really took a chunk of the membership away from this forum. RLC is not even close to the same online voyeur site that it once was, so there kinda of tells the whole story of the forum. A few years ago at about any time you could see as many 250 to 300 members online and maybe 500 guests, now it is about most of the time around 100 members or less and 200 or 250 guests online. IF RLC would become more popular so would the forum, as it really follows RLC"s numbers. Honestly it just goes to show just how much RLC is failing the voyeurs who use to watch it all the time. RLC has become nothing more than AirBB Bed and Breakfast stop

Unless they bring back good payment for the tenants , I don’t see many things changing…Still , all this behavior , anyone should look back after 2019 and Covid era what was going on across all of  RLC apartments , I don’t understand really why many of the girls should really care for what they do on cameras ..They bring guys , they are called prostitutes and the guys drug dealers …What has happened ? They stop doing it ..

They were making shows , there were people complaining about pseudo fake clickbait shows and bla bla bla …What has happened ? They stop doing it …

And then .. Certain tenants live in apartments within 4 walls , they sleep , wake up , fuck their partner ,  repeat ..This is what guarantees them their monthly salary …And as simple as that , many now of  the girls they sleep , wake up , DON’T fuck anyone -   because they are single or as they LEARNED from others ( hiding their private lives ) - , repeat …This is what guarantees them monthly salary , free accommodation in Barcelona and luxury apartments , thousand kilometers away from war zones , sadness , disappointment , tears , stressful life …Find me people who wouldn’t want that and then maybe we can rediscuss the subject …

At the end of the day , it can’t be more clear than anyone not liking what it is offered , simply doesn’t pay or subscribe , as simple as that ..but not them whenever anything happens - even once - everyone here begging for videos and photos and “ please please share “…