B1 - General Topic 2022 #35 (September)

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Don't worry Esmi, if you keep on doing what you did today your payment in the end of the month will be good. You got many replays today.

How does that work, maybe my replays are all fucked up lol, but I have to scroll down a lot to maybe find something from her. Shit, her last 2 bates were not even top 3, so I don’t understand where you get the replays from 🤷‍♂️

4 minutes ago, joebirch said:

How does that work, maybe my replays are all fucked up lol, but I have to scroll down a lot to maybe find something from her. Shit, her last 2 bates were not even top 3, so I don’t understand where you get the replays from 🤷‍♂️

She naked on her bed is in 8th, she naked in the kitchen on 19th and she have some more until the end.

Edited by thinga69

4 minutes ago, joebirch said:

I just checked her last bate is like number 9 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

If July were her best month was because she was constantly doing yoga and others exercises in the LR and some on her room and most of those were on Free Cam so I guess that pays more. idk

Idk, what I see is less and less people giving 2 shits about her….but maybe I am wrong