B1 - General Topic 2022 #36 (September)

Without wanting to excuse Esmi’s on and off cameras actions , it has been noticed  since 2-3 weeks that she seems to have met someone , late night messages and in English , what hasn’t happened so far was that she slept away from her apartment , except a day that she was with Loraine when Loraine had officially departed RLC.

Now , concerning any of the girls doing whatever outside and hiding and i don’t know what else can be blamed for , let’s not forget that for 1,5 years and more than 3 years since the relocation , the person who is “ characterized “ as “ Goddess “ and “ Queen “ , for nearly 1 year or so (more or less ) , she used to leave the apartment for 2 days per week to sleep away from the apartment and in my humble opinion , the only reason that any people who complain for the Barcelona girls doing the same every now and then , it is the fact that she would either make the most fake and ridiculous massage shows with her roomate at the time or of course provide masturbations 2 to 3 times per week as a compensation for hiding her private life .. 

The  funny thing is that NOBODY has been complaining for her and a woman being 9 years in this job but we blame ( rightfully I agree for anyone hiding their private lives except the people involved don’t want to appear on cameras .. ) continuously and always the girls who come to stay permanent .. To go further with the thoughts , RLC is paying the price of allowing its tenants to run two way lives , it was called “ the private life of other people 24/7 “ but since a long time , many tenants have taken this to another level by having the financial benefits that RLC provides and at the same time hiding completely most of their private life since their employer doesn’t give a shit … 

I named it once “ Leora’s virus “ because it was inevitable to spread . The big question is why the Barcelona girls should consider showing their private lives on cameras when ,

A ) boyfriends or ONS are called / characterized as drug dealers 

B ) If the girls bring guys , they are whores , sluts and i don’t know what else 

C ) AND MOST IMPORTANT , why should be the foolish ones , stupid ones and provide content when some thousand kilometers away there’s a woman hiding completely any part of her social life and she’s making the same , equal or most probably much more money than them who try and want to live an as much as possible normal life with friends , lovers , boyfriends on cameras ?

RLC’s policy has hit them back , nothing to be surprised of . 

• Haha 3
  • Confused 3