B2 - General Topic 2022 #22 (September / October)

5 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

that's not her brother don't no brother sit with his arm around his sister.... unless they do things differently in Europe 😂

I'm European. What is wrong with having your arm around your sister or Brother?  I don't know where you are from? Prude Bible Belt USA?

• Haha 2

Just now, kris66 said:

I'm European. What is wrong with having your arm around your sister or Brother?  I don't know where you are form? Prude Bible Belt USA?

my country isn't prude plus don't start the insult shit 😒 

1 minute ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I guess I don't totally blame Thor & Timur from getting mad at the girls because why is the urgency to take a bath at B2 while visiting !!! and I am sure that Tereza & Holly took showers before they left B5 going to B2. 

It's called making money, and entertaining those who pay their "vacation"

I guess I don't totally blame Thor & Timur from getting mad at the girls because why is the urgency to take a bath at B2 while visiting !!! and I am sure that Tereza & Holly took showers before they left B5 going to B2. 

There is no reason to be that mad just because of a silly show unless if they have a rule that Holly can't kiss even other girls.

There's nothing to blame.  Thor is a insecure low self-esteem boyfriend who can't handle not to be in control of his girlfriend in every move she makes.