B2 - General Topic 2022 #22 (September / October)

I don't recall that Holly has ever been some who suffers fools. She may be taking this time away to contemplate her options. Leaving Thor right now might be untimely, so I guess they will make up soon. She must be thinking about a "Plan B" however, given the realization of her situation . Things are not likely to get better.

3 hours ago, philo said:

Did we miss something last night between Thor and Teresa on the balcony? I re-watched them a couple of times beginning at 06:50:00 and thought I saw them playing under the cover. You will have to zoom in the get the full effect. They went face to face during the episode and you have to watch where Thor's arm is while they were in that position. To me, it looked like his hand was working between her legs. Her facial expression seemed to suggest something was happening as well.  (Of course I could not see between her legs because they positioned the blanket to obscure any view of their laps.)  They both seemed to be camera conscious during the encounter. After what seemed to be hand play between the two, Teresa seemed to sit on Thor's lap to give him better access. I know there will be some who will claim it never happened but I suggest watching the replay and deciding for your self.

Nothing happened. Its all in your mind. I watched it too and did not see what you apparently think you saw.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Speaking of idiots. Who is the idiot deleting all my factual statements. I guess you don't like to hear the truth .

That would the staff of camcaps. Stay on topic or go to the political threads.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Hornydude said:

I do because this is a fucking show and they are getting paid, so  if the 2 guys can't handle that, get the fuck out of the show.

wish I could have more than one click cause you deserve the upvote because you are right on !!! but I would also like to give you a lol emoji cause you are f'n funny too... great comment ! 

4 hours ago, philo said:

What I would like is for Timur to watch the replay of Teresa and Thor on the balcony.

and when they were in bed (the 3 of them)  she had her elbow bouncing off his crotch foe a long while ... the sexual tension Tereza is putting out will be interesting to watch...

2 hours ago, kris66 said:

Nothing happened. Its all in your mind. I watched it too and did not see what you apparently think you saw.

Perhaps you need to get specific...otherwise you display your lack credibility. I see you did not risk refuting anything that I said. You just simply stated "nothing happened". That display of intellect may have served you well in the past but that dog won't hunt in 2022. 

This @kris66 is an example of the people who think they can gain currency by simple denial: they deny that the earth is round; that global warming is occurring; that election results are real; that there is such a thing as facts; and that their wife is not fucking all of their buddies at the lodge. Statistically, a large percentage of people will agree with them without any investigation on their own. People like that will no longer be allowed to control the public discourse. It's just a matter of time before they realize it. 

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, philo said:

Perhaps you need to get specific...otherwise you display your lack credibility. I see you did not risk refuting anything that I said. You just simply stated "nothing happened". That display of intellect may have served you well in the past but that dog won't hunt in 2022. 

What are you ranting on about? "Nothing happened" means exactly what it says "Nothing happened" Comprende?

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, philo said:

This @kris66 is an example of the people who think they can gain currency by simple denial: they deny that the earth is round; that global warming is occurring; that election results are real; that there is such a thing as facts; and that their wife is not fucking all of their buddies at the lodge. Statistically, a large percentage of people will agree with them without any investigation on their own. People like that will no longer be allowed to control the public discourse. It's just a matter of time before they realize it. 

Feel better now?

• Haha 4