B2 - General Topic 2022 #22 (September / October)

Noldus

As was predicted , Anya is the 3rd pole together with Marlene and Lavika .. the strange thing is that this guy is a Russian speaking  so let’s see how it is going to be with a girl who seeks adventures …

8 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

Lavi, Danaya, Who's ignoring who? Going through the replays I didn't even see lavi introduce her friend

They had an argument on the night of the party, Danaya was super pissed off, no idea what it was about. Pretty sure that's why Lavi spent the night before at the villa

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Well if there is a threesome, let me know I will re subscribe. If not then just another waste of time, as I was not impressed at all Anya. Who am I kidding these girls are just a bunch of teases anyway.

Anya, she is close friends with Marlene, so if she brings a client home, she fucks him, that is the only certainty we have

• Thanks 1

We need to remind everyone here that this was Anya’s first on camera actions as the previous time with the black French speaking guy she only showed us some excellent BJ skills .. after “ The President “ and “ The Vice-President “ , we have now the “ Secretary of Internal Affairs “ 😄😆… let’s see if after a year we have a “ 4 musketeers “ revival and RLC luckily manages to replace Olivia / Ulyana /Harley/Fiona who seemed to be their big investment and concept last year till everything broke loose .. let’s see how far Anya can go when the “ head to head “ contest between Marlene ( who seems to have chilled out a bit lately ) and Lavika still goes wild 😁

• Sad 2