B2 - General Topic 2022 #22 (September / October)

Noldus

A couple of observations concerning Lavika and the guy after the replay watching ..

1) It will always seem to me that Lavika is like testing the guys so as to take by them as much as pleasure as possible . Her criteria doesn’t seem to be how a guy looks , body shape , dick centimeters 😁😆 real similar things , she just wants to taste pleasure and this is her goal while we see her with guys .

2 ) Concerning the above , I don’t think she got what she wanted , I mean the guy finished not only by jerking off but she was also “ inviting “ him to do it in her mouth and he just finished on her body and that in a rather clumsy way if I may say so . I don’t think she was satisfied and I would be surprised if we see him again .

3 ) She feels now very much appreciated and knows her value , I can’t judge if her visit in B4 had to do so as to be away from Danaya and the rest of B5 who invaded her “place “ , but in general terms , she feels more free and definitely enjoys the publicity and benefits getting the best room in B2 , which - let’s be honest - she always deserved it . She tries to make it really her room by decorating it and she in general seems like this now feels her “ home “ .

All in all , Lavika belongs to the top 3 tenants , quite social , adventurous , she seems like giving a shit about the cameras and the winter looks bright for her in B2 .

Lavika , big respect 🙏🙏🙏 and 👏👏👏

And also a bit of Anya decoding …

1 ) First , we need to put her in the top 3 BJ givers across whole RLC , I will always say Katie is the best and then Masha but Anya both times we got the chance , Oh my my my , the woman loves to suck and has “ studied “ the subject 😂🤣

2 ) She also seems to have come to Barcelona for fun , enjoying her life and of course making money . There are hints that she has made quite a lot in the past trying to judge from her electronic devices , she has no problem being nude or having her fun but I think she also wants it her way , despite in my opinion , believing that she’s kind of “ rules taking “ and wanting to please her partner . It looks like she wants to be dominated and instructed but this is very early assumptions .

3 ) The guy seems he wasn’t as good as the French guy she would have fucked his brains out unless she was in her period . It looked like she had expectations but the guy wasn’t in the end what he expected , an experiment that didn’t work at the grade she wished , still it wasn’t as bad as for example we have seen Lavika being disappointed .

4 ) She’s for sure the next “ big thing “ in Barcelona apartments , which actually makes it rather disappointing that the best 3 tenants currently are , 2 in B2 and o1 in B1 . 

In my opinion , if it wasn’t for these 3 girls and the extra entertainment they provide , we would for sure comment for one of the worst ever cast , with the majority of the girls being there just to be away from the war zone and making money by eating , sleeping , waking up and being on their mobiles . Luckily , we have girls like Marlene , Anya and Lavika who seem to be there to live their lives and have fun . High expectations also from her then.

Danaya so far is much more of a positive surprise - thinking also of her current status as an individual - and to be honest , I prefer the strange mystery around her than trying to watch anything in the daily degrading and syncing villas . It is all about the 3 girls then plus the great B5 that you never know what is expected .. from great sex to big drama and ultimately surprising guests returns like Kylie and Rus ( and who knows , maybe Kylie is pregnant 🤔🤔