Thanks

Nick

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ozi, my friend, let me set you straight on one point. I'm the Single Malt Scotch and real Ale guy: tbg150 is the Vodka connoisseur.

I also enjoy learning about BBQ, and Pirate gave me the information to cook roo meat properly; a feat which I appreciated very much.

I never met an Aussie I didn't like. They like to drink, they like to have fun, and the times I've dealt with them were great fun, and nobody got arrested, or hurt really bad. It's a refreshing change from my visits to Detroit...    ;D

And P.S.: Nobody fucks with Nick. Yes, he's trollish. But he's obvious, he's good at it, he stirs things up around here, and you've gotta have one in every crowd.

If tbg150 and I endure his posts and personality, then you know he's accepted here. Don't ask us why. We don't answer such complex questions after a long night of Scotch and Vodka shots...

And so where the fuck is Maya? Stepan must have caught his limit by now! Hell, she's the only one who's fun anymore, and I've got front fender damage on my car I need her to fix...(while I watch  :P  :-* )

Ozi...have no doubt. You're one of the few and knowing.

Keep up the good work.

way to go tbg150 I am racist :-) I love this man

https://www.youtube.com/embed/RWcVguB0GaY

Nicky, Nicky, Nicky, don't fuck with Paul Weston. Paul Weston is special. He's the messiah, the second coming and if you knew how hard it is to come twice, you'd know how special that is.

Ozioziozi scene in "Gladiator" 

Black Nubian friend to Ozioziozi:  "You have a great name."  "He must first destroy your name before he can kill you." 

Strength and honour mate, strength and honour. It's all that'll save us now.

Ozi...have no doubt. You're one of the few and knowing.

Keep up the good work.

way to go tbg150 I am racist :-) I love this man

https://www.youtube.com/embed/RWcVguB0GaY

Nicky, Nicky, Nicky, don't fuck with Paul Weston. Paul Weston is special. He's the messiah, the second coming and if you knew how hard it is to come twice, you'd know how special that is.

I am not fucking with him I love him he is my hero , he tells the way it is :-) Just like me, I say the way I see, if you knottiest, I sad  I am racist :-) I love this man

Boy I don't know what it is about Australia.  They have some of the worse snakes, and spiders, and ants that will actually pull you out of your bed down there, and on the coast they have the most poisonous jelly fish in the world, as well as man eating sharks that just circle around and around just looking for their next meal.  But Damn if I don't like the people down there!  And I know that I've said this all before, but I truly never met an Aussie that I didn't like. 

It must be that Vegemite stuff near as I can figure.  I mean even though it stinks to high heaven and looks a lot like axle grease,.. still there has to be something more to it, or something that's in it, that could make all those people down there, in spite of everything else within that perilous place turn out so cool.     

Boy I don't know what it is about Australia...    I truly never met an Ozi that I didn't like...[insert blah, blah, blah here]... 

... still there has to be something more to it, or something that's in it, that could make all those people down there, in spite of everything else within that perilous place turn out so cool.   

Americans like Australia for several reasons:

1) Most of them still speak English (kinda-sorta).

2) They have historically been excellent fighters despite their lack of a population.

3 They surf, just like they do in the USA.

4) The women are hot. I've known a few. If you haven't known one, then just check out Abbey Winters or Girls Down Under.

5) The outback, especially in the opal mining districts, is profitable. Of course, the climate sucks, but they do what they want. Americans haven't had that freedom since the Wild West was destroyed by 1900.

6) They have kangaroos. Americans don't have kangaroos.

7) They have an entire continent to themselves. (except for the boat people who come from elsewhere.)

8) I never met a Aussie who didn't didn't party with a proper professional attitude.  :D