Thanks

Nick

I thought I talk funny , I think you need more then Six pack Maate I don't Understand what you are talking LOL

What do you mean you don't understand me? You quoted from two of my posts in one reply and got the most important parts right, Six Pack and Maaate. The rest is just letters and words. Now throw in a barbie and you got the makings of a perfect weekend!

what you mean( and trust me ,it aint! )that's what I don't Understand

Nick, maaate, you got it half right. Yes, Paul Weston does tell it the way it is. You tell it the way you think it is, and trust me, it aint!

I better be with Barbie then I bunch of grown -up drunks , I knottiest bunch of sick people one going to be psychiatrist Hollywood waiting that special moment to jack of you OziOzi like to hump Kangaroo, I seen everything in my life but I seen lot of Idiots in this form , most of them sick in the head , I need to see my physiatrist again :-)     

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Squirrel and tbg start writing American English with Nick's style, it's because we suffered a debilitating stroke. I cannot speak for tbg, but simply kill me. Thank you.

I like you Man you are Funny:-)