B2 - General Topic 2022 #23 (October)

RLC changed Polina to Polya. This confirms to me that the guy who makes the name changes on RLC is constantly reading CC forum. 

I think that RLC contacted Polya last minute because she lives in Barcelona as a quick replacement of Danaya until another girl arrives. I also think that Polya will spend most of her time with Tereza & Timur in B5 or they will come and visit her in B2 especially B2 & B5 are close to each other. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

RLC changed Polina to Polya. This confirms to me that the guy who makes the name changes on RLC is constantly reading CC forum. 

I think that RLC contacted Polya last minute because she lives in Barcelona as a quick replacement of Danaya until another girl arrives. I also think that Polya will spend most of her time with Tereza & Timur in B5 or they will come and visit her in B2 especially B2 & B5 are close to each other. 

Nope. Danaya was set to be only 31 days. I don't think some RLC employee reads the forum, but I'm impressed is that some RLC employee watches RLC and saw the name wrong. 

6 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I think you forgot that RLC subscribers can also send emails to RLC support to notify them of the name error
I sincerely think that this is more what made them react than the fact of having put it on the forum

• Like 1

Can’t see Polya staying long tbh, maybe just a stop gap until they find someone more permanent, as she’s got her own gaff in Barca. Mind you from what I’ve seen of her lately in b5 she’s got more meat on her bones now than before so looks even more tasty 🤪

19 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I sent them a mail with the right name 😉 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Personally I prefer to wait a few days before passing judgment on Polya, it is quite possible that the Polya of 2022 will be different from the one we have known in the past

We said the same about Tereza at the beginning, it is clear that we judged too harshly on her return

Just now, moos54 said:

Personally I prefer to wait a few days before passing judgment on Polya, it is quite possible that the Polya of 2022 will be different from the one we have known in the past

We said the same about Tereza at the beginning, it is clear that we judged too harshly on her return

Yeah. She's twice as different.

• Haha 3