B2 - General Topic 2022 #23 (October)

Noldus

Danaya is a repeater and people could actually get quite fast attached to her , especially the long time RLC members .. Changing the girls often , I don’t think it helps nowadays . In the past , when it was usually every 90 days , the girls were doing quite a lot of things due to the pressure of time - but of course nobody should forget that they were doing really a lot and nearly everything because they got LOADS AND LOADS of money in comparison to nowadays , the existence of bonuses back then and the lack ( quiet possibly ) of this at the present time - . 

In general , I think it depends really much to the tenant to become boring or not , girls who live or try to live their lives normally , I think people would always get fascinated wanting to watch them . Obviously , girls who give the feeling that they don’t really like it or they just joined for completely money benefits ( Trinity is an extreme big example ) , I don’t think that they should get even a 90 days time frame , imagine also a 30 days period .

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Danaya is a repeater and people could actually get quite fast attached to her , especially the long time RLC members .. Changing the girls often , I don’t think it helps nowadays . In the past , when it was usually every 90 days , the girls were doing quite a lot of things due to the pressure of time - but of course nobody should forget that they were doing really a lot and nearly everything because they got LOADS AND LOADS of money in comparison to nowadays , the existence of bonuses back then and the lack ( quiet possibly ) of this at the present time - . 

In general , I think it depends really much to the tenant to become boring or not , girls who live or try to live their lives normally , I think people would always get fascinated wanting to watch them . Obviously , girls who give the feeling that they don’t really like it or they just joined for completely money benefits ( Trinity is an extreme big example ) , I don’t think that they should get even a 90 days time frame , imagine also a 30 days period .

Zara was a positive example of a tenant joining exclusively for money benefits.

25 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I wasn't here long enough to know Danaya but, I'm very attached to her now after seeing her for a short while.