B1 - General Topic 2022 #38 (October)

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

As if Mathilda would deny her the bed. Is one of the things that you can say no and who asks also know that the other wouldn't say no. Anya shouldn't be there in the first place.

what a drama queen!!

35 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

If I'm right and there is really relationship problems between the tenants I hope that Esmi, since she's the older in the apartment, be the grownup of the trio and settle the problems and try to find a solution that is good for everyone. If she really care about this and want a change.

She should just leave and stop bitching to the other tenants.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

If I'm right and there is really relationship problems between the tenants I hope that Esmi, since she's the older in the apartment, be the grownup of the trio and settle the problems and try to find a solution that is good for everyone. If she really care about this and want a change.

I don’t think Esmi is currently  in the mood to fix or interfere of current possible issues .. I think her mind at the moment is on her personal happiness ( which actually if it is happening I agree with her approach ) .

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t think Esmi is currently  in the mood to fix or interfere of current possible issues .. I think her mind at the moment is on her personal happiness ( which actually if it is happening I agree with her approach ) .

You could be right, but someone has to do it or the best case scenario is RLC split them then.

Edited by thinga69

5 hours ago, thinga69 said:

BTW if Marlene runs that apartment she's doing really poor job because she sleeps most of the time when she wakes up she goes out arriving only the next morning to sleep the whole day again. And she even put the blame on the maggots in the trash can on Esmi that was out for four days. How come is her fault that one took out the trash is she had arrived for only a couple of hours? 🤣

I think you are describing Mathilda who really is closed in her room naked and that’s it .. I don’t think she interacts with the others , except a couple of times in B5 , I don’t think I can remember her being interested in getting to know the  rest … Marlene will try and participate , in my opinion , she’s the perfect way of how -me personally - would dream of a “ Single “ ( GOV ) tenant in Barcelona . She simply lives  her life and enjoys .. situations and dramas will always occur ,we are speaking of women trying to share an apartment 😂🤣

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think you are describing Mathilda who really is closed in her room naked and that’s it .. I don’t think she interacts with the others , except a couple of times in B5 , I don’t think I can remember her being interested in getting to know the  rest … Marlene will try and participate , in my opinion , she’s the perfect way of how -me personally - would dream of a “ Single “ ( GOV ) tenant in Barcelona . She simply lives  her life and enjoys .. situations and dramas will always occur ,we are speaking of women trying to share an apartment 😂🤣

You should check Marlene's last few days. Mathilda tried to interact with everyone but she didn't liked most of them, it's very clear.

19 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

You should check Marlene's last few days. Mathilda tried to interact with everyone but she didn't liked most of them, it's very clear.

I do know Mathilda is having issues there in B1.  I heard her saying the other day with someone she was talking to on her phone she was having issues with the other ladies there, because she hears them talking about each other and then when they see each other, they just smile as though nothing ever happened.  I heard her saying, she doesn't participate with them in those conversations.  I think that is why she doesn't always hang out with them.  I really think she may be thinking about leaving soon, IMO, from what I've been noticing with her.  Of course I could be wrong. I hope not. I believe she tries to interact sometimes.  I just don't think she's into the gossip that goes on around there.  That's just my 2 cents. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, rzkjr1 said:

I do know Mathilda is having issues there in B1.  I heard her saying the other day with someone she was talking to on her phone she was having issues with the other ladies there, because she hears them talking about each other and then when they see each other, they just smile as though nothing ever happened.  I heard her saying, she doesn't participate with them in those conversations.  I think that is why she doesn't always hang out with them.  I really think she may be thinking about leaving soon, IMO, from what I've been noticing with her.  Of course I could be wrong. I hope not. I believe she tries to interact sometimes.  I just don't think she's into the gossip that goes on around there.  That's just my 2 cents. 

You are right. She will be there for more few months I think.

9 hours ago, thinga69 said:

To sum up there is no reason for them to be there, they could get a cab or subway. The only reason is to Marlene demonstrate that she can do whatever she wants because she knows that the others wouldn't say a thing. They should sit down and put the cards on the table because is clear that many things are wrong in this apartment and who are being harmed are us because once this was one of the best apartments with the best atmosphere and now is just fake smiles all around.

It’s my disagreement day with you as it seems today 😂😝.. You are  Marlene and you see how Esmi is “ making the living “ in this apartment and the RLC cameras world and you are Marlene and you watch Mathilda “ making the living “..You are the girl that tries to be generous with what and who  matters   the most , that is us , the viewers and subscribers ..And I think she has done an amazing job as far as I am concerned and what my expectations  mostly are from “ singles / GOV “.. 

Watching a bit now the apartment , I see the girls ( M&M ) together , I would guess it isn’t so bad then 😉