B1 - General Topic 2022 #38 (October)

So … let’s update … yesterday and before Kirsty returning in B1 , we had … 

Esmi , Marlene , Kristy , Zabava , Ailey , Kassandra and Samson away from their “ home “ for the whole night … It’s insane that 7 ( SEVEN ) participants were all at the same time overnighting , showing that their outside activities and private life is way more important than themselves socializing with people from the outside private life inside their own apartments … and I don’t think that all of them have people outside who simply don’t want to appear on cameras .. 

As a conclusion, the disappointing thing is getting the feeling that a tenant isn’t feeling comfortable or happy or simply enjoying their job they have assigned for and they try to find alternatives so as to feel as they want to feel … And to make it clear , the mentioned comment isn’t applied for Marlene and Samson and less for Kristy . 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Esmi , Marlene , Kristy , Zabava , Ailey , Kassandra and Samson away from their “ home “ for the whole night … It’s insane that 7 ( SEVEN ) participants were all at the same time overnighting , showing that their outside activities and private life is way more important than themselves socializing with people from the outside private life inside their own apartments … and I don’t think that all of them have people outside who simply don’t want to appear on cameras .. 

As a conclusion, the disappointing thing is getting the feeling that a tenant isn’t feeling comfortable or happy or simply enjoying their job they have assigned for and they try to find alternatives so as to feel as they want to feel … And to make it clear , the mentioned comment isn’t applied for Marlene and Samson and less for Kristy . 

mr optimist has finally become mr realist, its been going on since they arrived and u have finally noticed it

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Kass and Ailey are on a trip, I guess that Kristy went to a night club with Marlene that had just returned from her trip. Zaba I have no f idea.

I forgot about the abiding friendship between Kristy and Esmi. I also forgot that Kristy is a patron of the arts and often is obliged to invest in the work of up and coming artist in the same tradition as the Medici family.

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Kass and Ailey are on a trip, I guess that Kristy went to a night club with Marlene that had just returned from her trip. Zaba I have no f idea.

As long as subscribers don’t get info or have no idea , for me the girls are “ without a reason “ away from their work .. i don’t care if they vanish once per week or twice or 3 times , it simply annoys me that they show ZERO interest or that they are slightly interested in being in an environment that provides them a really fun and comfortable way of living .. it has always been the indifference that made me angry as a viewer . 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As long as subscribers don’t get info or have no idea , for me the girls are “ without a reason “ away from their work .. i don’t care if they vanish once per week or twice or 3 times , it simply annoys me that they show ZERO interest or that they are slightly interested in being in an environment that provides them a really fun and comfortable way of living .. it has always been the indifference that made me angry as a viewer . 

I think that your complain is only valid for Kass and Ailey. Don't know why are you doing here. Zaba, Esmi, Kristy, Marlene and Samson are getting constant nights out but is only one night once in a while per week.