B1 - General Topic 2022 #38 (October)

23 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s my disagreement day with you as it seems today 😂😝.. You are  Marlene and you see how Esmi is “ making the living “ in this apartment and the RLC cameras world and you are Marlene and you watch Mathilda “ making the living “..You are the girl that tries to be generous with what and who  matters   the most , that is us , the viewers and subscribers ..And I think she has done an amazing job as far as I am concerned and what my expectations  mostly are from “ singles / GOV “.. 

Watching a bit now the apartment , I see the girls ( M&M ) together , I would guess it isn’t so bad then 😉😏

Now it isn't, but soon something will sparkle another disagreement. Like was the month that Esmi skipped her turns to clean the apartment, than she cleaned a few time and everything was ok again, until the trash clash, or or thing will come up.  Even tho Mathilda has nothing to do with Esmi's and Marlene's feud she always feel bad about it.

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Now it isn't, but soon something will sparkle another disagreement. Like was the month that Esmi skipped her turns to clean the apartment, than she cleaned a few time and everything was ok again, until the trash clash, or or thing will come up.  Even tho Mathilda has nothing to do with Esmi's and Marlene's feud she always feel bad about it.

why should esmi clean up, shes never there so she isnt making the mess

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

why should esmi clean up, shes never there so she isnt making the mess

Because she's listed there and have a room where she store her stuff.

If she has two apartments to clean that's not M&M's problem. 🤣

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, rzkjr1 said:

I do know Mathilda is having issues there in B1.  I heard her saying the other day with someone she was talking to on her phone she was having issues with the other ladies there, because she hears them talking about each other and then when they see each other, they just smile as though nothing ever happened.  I heard her saying, she doesn't participate with them in those conversations.  I think that is why she doesn't always hang out with them.  I really think she may be thinking about leaving soon, IMO, from what I've been noticing with her.  Of course I could be wrong. I hope not. I believe she tries to interact sometimes.  I just don't think she's into the gossip that goes on around there.  That's just my 2 cents. 

If what you heard is true, this tells me that Mathilda is a good person and she doesn't like or want to participate 👍 in gossips about other people like most other girls and women like to do.  

On another note, I think Esmi has a part time job in evening / night shift in some place like night club or a hotel.  I guess this is a smart move from her to take advantage of her presence in Barcelona and her having a permit to live and work in Europe for three years given by the European Union to the people from Ukraine. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

If what you heard is true, this tells me that Mathilda is a good person and she doesn't like or want to participate 👍 in gossips about other people like most other girls and women like to do.  

On another note, I think Esmi has a part time job in evening / night shift in some place like night club or a hotel.  I guess this is a smart move from her to take advantage of her presence in Barcelona and her having a permit to live and work in Europe for three years given by the European Union to the people from Ukraine. 

All true.

If Esmi really got a extra job that's great. She should focus on that and leave the project. and RLC remove her from the project. It will be more honest with all, specially the subscribers.

Edited by thinga69
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

All true.

If Esmi really got a extra job that's great. She should focus on that and leave the project. and RLC remove her from the project. It will be more honest with all, specially the subscribers.

RLC dont remove people, they cant get replacements, they moved luna from B4 to B2 so she could be nearer to her job lol

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

RLC dont remove people, they cant get replacements, they moved luna from B4 to B2 so she could be nearer to her job lol

RLC got themself in a bad situation. in the past the tenants had a 90 days expiration date now all the Ukrainians have 3 years of temporary citizenship. They will only end the contract IF they find a replacement. That's my guess why Oks and Karen left and Kass and Ailey haven't yet.

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

RLC got themself in a bad situation. in the past the tenants had a 90 days expiration date now all the Ukrainians have 3 years of temporary citizenship. They will only end the contract IF they find a replacement. That's my guess why Oks and Karen left and Kass and Ailey haven't yet.

it was better when they wasnt here for months, a steady turnover of girls keeps the site fresh

• Like 1