They found an Off Cam Hidey hole

Guest epoxin

" ...I guess he is one of those guys that let his woman beat him and tell him to turn off the tv and go to bed lmaoo!! ... 

why can't most people be like us?  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :D :D "

whereas you are a real Man !  You wear the pants and you command your wife, No kidding. These are not those couples of shit who are going to make the law here. They will fuck when you tell them, exclusively when you'll be at home ! Sure !  >:(

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know when I was still in junior school and 2 guys would go at each other like this our head master would arrange with our parents that either we would get a canning (corporal punishment was still allowed back then) or the 2 guys would be given boxing gloves and locked up inside the school hall to sort out their differences.

9 time out of 10 those 2 would end up becoming the best of friends!

So Foamy T. Squirrel what do you say we setup a boxing arena alongside the pub in the old dudes board where guys can get rid of the testosterone overloads while we sit back and enjoy a good single malt or 2.

Now I do not expect that these 2 will become the best of friends but at least it will stop the cluttering up of boards that are meant for other purposes.

Why can't people just except that we are all different! If we were all the same we would be like robots!!!

You know when I was still in junior school and 2 guys would go at each other like this our head master would arrange with our parents that either we would get a canning (corporal punishment was still allowed back then) or the 2 guys would be given boxing gloves and locked up inside the school hall to sort out their differences.

9 time out of 10 those 2 would end up becoming the best of friends!

So Foamy T. Squirrel what do you say we setup a boxing arena alongside the pub in the old dudes board where guys can get rid of the testosterone overloads while we sit back and enjoy a good single malt or 2.

Now I do not expect that these 2 will become the best of friends but at least it will stop the cluttering up of boards that are meant for other purposes.

Why can't people just except that we are all different! If we were all the same we would be like robots!!!

Sage words !

PS) That's OK for  single malt. ;)

He got a plan to get -1000 so he got to disagree with everything you say.

That's true.

The negative Karma  is given to him out of  respect  and love. all  you newbies  will come to understand that soon enough. =)

Okay Mr. Junior Member...by the way, you misspelled "raisin".

so I did... thank you for pointing that out.  oopsie doopsie.  Thank god i at least know how to spell Head and banger  correctly.

In all seriousness, i did not mean any offense to  my above comment about the karma.  My apologies.

No... fuck that... I shouldn't have to apologize. Yea I'm a junior member, but I'm a junior member  that has the back  of anyone that i feel is getting harassed. Nij didn't deserve that wall of shit by movado earlier, and he certainly is not an asshole, as proclaimed by you, the "master of irony", earlier.

I'm getting sick of the conspiracy theory bullshit.... especially by newer members that  have just started posting in the past few weeks.  STOP OVER THINKING SHIT!!! 

/rant off.

Well, I'll start with saying I know how to spell my own name properly, but "hedbanga" has been my screen name/username for years...so I've just stuck with the spelling lol. There is no reason why "raisin" would be spelled "rasin" unless you just can't spell or made a typo that you were too lazy to correct. I pointed out you were a junior member only because you seem to get SO UPSET when those damn newbies come around and start posting stuff...but you're not much different than "we" are. You've just posted slightly more and feel the need to act like you've been here for such a long time, and "dick-ride" the old members that have.

As for Nij...I won't apologize for speaking my opinion at the time...BUT...I will say I probably shouldn't have spoken so soon after seeing only a few posts by you. Maybe you are an asshole, maybe you're not. I don't really care. I don't even know what I'm trying to say at this point....I'll just give you a -1 and forget about it.  ;)

Fuck. I just had to read four goddamn pages of this minor bar brawl. It took some time. I could have better spent the time burying my nuts in some RLC girls.

Keep it up; RLC still bores the hell out of little squirrel, so I guess this will have to do.

A shot for everyone over at Old Dude's! On the squirrel!

And don't destroy the saloon doors when you get thrown out...that pisses off tbg150 big time...afterall, we're running a respectable operation here, you cheap bastards!

salut

tu peux m"expliquer j'ai rien compris de se qu'il se passe !!!

;) :-*

For all the people that love to use the word "NEWBIE" I DON'T GET IT!!. What is so special about being a full member or hero member, do any of you get a check every week for your CC status? Lol.. And by the way I've been on this board since 2012 way before most of you even knew about CamCaps, I just didn't want to get bothered with writing about anything on here plus I was also a subscriber to RLC at that same time and didn't care to see or read about things that I already saw on RLC, But then I became too busy to keep up with RLC so I used this forum to catch up on what I missed while I was away....... And I guess no one on here seems to have a sense of humour either because everyone except Mr. Squirrel Seems to get it that I'm just fucking with "NIJ" I'm not even taking any of this shit as seriously as people think I am it's all fun and games it's all funny as fuck to me to watch the responses to my writing lol ;D I had one problem and leora fixed it by moving the plant so I'm happy. By the way I was just minding my own business on here writing about the plant when NIJ butted into my comments talking about how I write english when he obviously doesn't know how to form a sentence either lol thank you!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Mavado,.. Please, as a favor to me, drop the picture of the girl every time you leave a post.  It's just not necessary, and it takes up a lot of space.       

Thank you.

Woodworker because you asked nicely i'll do it for you ,You're Welcome ::) ::)