They found an Off Cam Hidey hole

Guest epoxin

Guest epoxin

07.08.2014 -- Well it appears they found an area where the cams wont find them,  Daniel got home, the gorgeous Adriana then drags him away somewhere and then ....................  nothing. They are totally out of cam shot, can hear them but no cams coverage whatsoever .. BORING .. Is seems this is the way it goes with this couple

The only interesting active people I see are Leora/Paul, and Katya/Ruslan

Another cple days and I wont be renewing my membership.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to CamCaps.

The balcony seems to be their "Go to" spot  for when they don't want  to be on cam.  every house has one.

For me personally,  just hearing the couples in moments of passion  is fine,  I know for some others  it feels like a rip off and I can understand that. I am a creative person naturally,  since I can  still hear them,  it allows my imagination  to go wild, which  is  kinda fun lol.

Sorry, but if I am paying for RLC, I want to see what I am paying for. Is it wrong to think that I  am being cheated if all I can see is the kitchen, or the living room, with no one there.  RLC know what members sign up for, but they are just not delivering with rubbish like this. O.K. the blow job on the first day was good, but what has followed has just not lived up to the price we pay.  If it wasn't for Diana and Efim (bit dodgy at the moment) and Alina and Anton I would say bye to RLC.    Paying for video and audio but only getting audio, try selling a DVD like that.....

like I said. I can understand your frustration...

since this couple  is new to the cameras,  you have to let them get used to being watched.  Katya and Ruslan are just now starting to open up a lot more  after 3 months....  it takes time.

I don't pay for RLC,  of course I also don't really need to pay for it.  just listening  is fine for me. I also don't watch  just for the sex... I watch for the entire experience.

Is it wrong to think that I  am being cheated if all I can see is the kitchen, or the living room, with no one there. 

No it isn't, now let ask this; what do you really think rlc is going to do about it? They have a balcony and they're using it. They spent last night on the couch watching a movie if seeing them is that important. This complaining is rather silly for a couple thats only been here 3 days. Jeez, just relax man.

07.08.2014 -- Well it appears they found an area where the cams wont find them,  Daniel got home, the gorgeous Adriana then drags him away somewhere and then ....................  nothing. They are totally out of cam shot, can hear them but no cams coverage whatsoever .. BORING .. Is seems this is the way it goes with this couple

I saw them go into a room from the left side of the kitchen. I heard the tv go on (barely can hear it) and it sounded like they have their fun in there. You can see the non-camera room on the diagram of the floor layout.  So for $30 bucks a month (not my $30 anymore) you can almost hear them!!!!!  Whoopie dee doo

all begin so, an example and katya and ruslan up to a while ago was the most hated for not having sex, and when they were under the covers today are the most loved, they are sticking out of the covers slowly and are sex more often it was the first time in months before today happened to be 3-4 times a week, or even more .... a while they get used to us and then they go to bed

Sorry, but if I am paying for RLC, I want to see what I am paying for. Is it wrong to think that I  am being cheated if all I can see is the kitchen, or the living room, with no one there.  RLC know what members sign up for, but they are just not delivering with rubbish like this. O.K. the blow job on the first day was good, but what has followed has just not lived up to the price we pay.  If it wasn't for Diana and Efim (bit dodgy at the moment) and Alina and Anton I would say bye to RLC.    Paying for video and audio but only getting audio, try selling a DVD like that.....

you're right but patiently! they last .... a girl who is able from day 1 to drive the sex of her man deep in his throat, a few inches from the camera, lets you predict great show! Patience ...;

Katya and Rusllan have only been active for a couple days since Ruslan now thinks he some kind of stud.

Agree totally, they need somewhere to go for privacy, but they also knew what they were getting into when they signed their contract with RLC.  No further comment from me on this subject, I shall reserve judgement.

Bye all................