Best time to see everyone getting it on?

Guest jsage82721

Guest jsage82721

I live in California and was wondering what time do most of the couples have sex and what couples have the most sex?

I live in California and was wondering what time do most of the couples have sex and what couples have the most sex?

Doesn't matter. I'm in your same time zone. I have the ultimate Pelosi "flex time," meaning I don't have a regular job so I don't have regular hours. Nothing really works as far as RLC is concerned. It's all hit-and-miss.

I can catch M&S, and L&P every so often, but everybody else is a matter of luck. Look for D&E parties toward the weekend. You might not see any sex, but you'll hear them play great music, and the girl with the red dress would be perfect RLC material.

But generally, my friend, I miss everything, so I hang out here and get into hideous arguments with Nick and tbg and the other older members of what you youngsters call "The Blue Pill Generation."

It's a lot more fun.  :D

Basically, Foamy is right.

But, I will mention this and maybe it will help.  On the old (and unliked board) RLCF board, a member by the name of BabOlli suggested that everyone post times when each of the couples have sex.  I expect that with all the time data, they will be able to pinpoint some regular times as to when the best time to catch the couples having sex.

Personally, I don't think it will work, because we're dealing with young couples and young couples can be unpredictable...even when in a steady relationship.  Not to mention that most of the members know when to be on...Ruslan proves my point (inconsistent), but Alina and Anton disprove it (pretty regular).

But, I do happen to catch most of the sex because I have learned their basic routine without the use of specific time [not general time(s)].

So, try this template to catch them having sex:  I use it everyday.  Also, I have adjusted it to your Pacific Time Zone...so no need to change the times listed.

Leora & Paul: 3 AM - 3 PM

Alina & Anton: 3 AM - Noon (if Anton moves to the floor to sleep, then you will not see any sex that night).

Maya & Stepan: 3 AM - Noon

Isabel & Marcelo: 8 AM - Noon (but, things are changing)

Adriana & Daniel: Still learning

Katya & Ruslan: 6 or 7 AM - 3 PM  (if it happens at all, but we have been lucky, recently)

Sofia & Roman: 6 or 7 AM - 3 PM (if it happens, and there is still a chance with another woman)

Diana & Efim: 11 AM - 3 or 4 PM (unless there is a party, then until the party ends)

These aren't set in stone or exact, and may need a little adjusting as things may change with the couples.  But, this has been a fair guide and has helped in scheduling my work hours so I can chance being here when something happens.  So far, it has worked well and I haven't missed any sex in two weeks.  But, I have also been on vacation for 1 1/2 weeks - LOL.

You are correct. Foamy is always right -- at least on Thursdays.

I originally wanted to catalog such action (wake up time, go to work time, etc.) but menstruation screwed up my stats. The only dependable woman for ordinary activities was Lora. The damn woman was clockwork, but she's gone now. Little Squirrel misses her for her dependability, and definitely misses Meerkat for his personality.

Thank you for your research. You've got more patience that most of us.

You are correct. Foamy is always right -- at least on Thursdays.

I originally wanted to catalog such action (wake up time, go to work time, etc.) but menstruation screwed up my stats. The only dependable woman for ordinary activities was Lora. The damn woman was clockwork, but she's gone now. Little Squirrel misses her for her dependability, and definitely misses Meerkat for his personality.

Thank you for your research. You've got more patience that most of us.

Man you, guys have the patience I am not watching anymore RL Monastery  Thanks God , I don't want to be psychiatrist :-) , or wait that special moment that I jack it of :-) Way to go Hollywood wait that special moment and Jack off maybe ones a year more power to you man 

I love CC I have more fun hear then seat 24/7 watch losers, in my opinion they all losers, If that's what you all call real life , Fuck that I don't want to live the way they do.  I raider be out having fun with my Girls with real thing   

But generally, my friend, I miss everything, so I hang out here and get into hideous arguments with Nick and tbg and the other older members of what you youngsters call "The Blue Pill Generation."

Where is this argument taking place? I had no idea people here knew about blue and red pills.

Guest jsage82721

But, I will mention this and maybe it will help.  On the old (and unliked board) RLCF board, a member by the name of BabOlli suggested that everyone post times when each of the couples have sex.  I expect that with all the time data, they will be able to pinpoint some regular times as to when the best time to catch the couples having sex.

Personally, I don't think it will work, because we're dealing with young couples and young couples can be unpredictable...even when in a steady relationship.  Not to mention that most of the members know when to be on...Ruslan proves my point (inconsistent), but Alina and Anton disprove it (pretty regular).

But, I do happen to catch most of the sex because I have learned their basic routine without the use of specific time [not general time(s)].

So, try this template to catch them having sex:  I use it everyday.  Also, I have adjusted it to your Pacific Time Zone...so no need to change the times listed.

Leora & Paul: 3 AM - 3 PM

Alina & Anton: 3 AM - Noon (if Anton moves to the floor to sleep, then you will not see any sex that night).

Maya & Stepan: 3 AM - Noon

Isabel & Marcelo: 8 AM - Noon (but, things are changing)

Adriana & Daniel: Still learning

Katya & Ruslan: 6 or 7 AM - 3 PM  (if it happens at all, but we have been lucky, recently)

Sofia & Roman: 6 or 7 AM - 3 PM (if it happens, and there is still a chance with another woman)

Diana & Efim: 11 AM - 3 or 4 PM (unless there is a party, then until the party ends)

These aren't set in stone or exact, and may need a little adjusting as things may change with the couples.  But, this has been a fair guide and has helped in scheduling my work hours so I can chance being here when something happens.  So far, it has worked well and I haven't missed any sex in two weeks.  But, I have also been on vacation for 1 1/2 weeks - LOL.

WOW! Thanks for the details. Very helpful!

Man you, guys have the patience I am not watching anymore RL Monastery  Thanks God , I don't want to be psychiatrist :-) , or wait that special moment that I jack it of :-) Way to go Hollywood wait that special moment and Jack off maybe ones a year more power to you man 

I love CC I have more fun hear then seat 24/7 watch losers, in my opinion they all losers, If that's what you all call real life , Fuck that I don't want to live the way they do.  I raider be out having fun with my Girls with real thing 

;D  ;D  ;D

;)